small tingz w the boys

hi idk i just wanted to update even tho i'm kinda with this book but i'm emo over it lol colby who ok.

✧ doing crazy shit and going on adventures with elton. imagine all the smiles and dysfunctional-ness. spending time with him, your boyfriend, and other friends. and it all being caught on film for you two to look back on when you're older. also surprise trips just for the two of you. they're always extra and planned to perfection. he's making as many memories as he can for the both of you.

✧ colby being really thoughtful? like he remembers all the small things and the things you like and despite the big ego he shows on the outside, he's actually really shy and blush and just a soft edgy boy?? like he's so cute and plus he just wants to hold your hand and kiss you. he's also very good with handling periods so girls dont worry. he's got you. he's a really laid back boyfriend usually, but he gets kind of jealous sometimes.

✧ sam is very passionate about his job. the channel he shares with colby and of course his personal means a lot to him. but he also adores you. so he tries any way to get you involved with his work. to a, make it even more enjoyable than it already is, and b, to spend more time with you. whether it's demon hunting, summoning or various other stupid, dangerous stuff him and his friends do, he wants you there. don't worry, he looks out for you, you're more important than a good video.

✧ jake webber. this man is known for his stupid comedy that's somehow funny. his outgoing personality matched perfectly with yours. you two share so many laughs and dumb inside jokes that only you two understand. you'll be in so many of his videos. he's also very protective, despite his playful bullying. he'll always have an arm around you. he's a touchy person.

✧ y'all already know brennen taylor is about to hype you up and show you off any chance he gets. you're relationship is full of inappropriate jokes and comments. he loves having you on his channel and he's always smiley around you.

look i'm ngl, i dont really watch corey and aaron anymore. i guess i kind of just fell away from them?

[kind of important] so i think this book, and my others, are gonna go under heavy editing. along with my account. idk i want an aesthetic style to my account and my books. i want to get inspired to write again. so yeah just letting you guys know.