random things with them

elton:

"elton stop" you scream as he poked your face. he does it again just to be slapped upside the head.

sam:

"so today y/n is forcing me to make slime" sam says into the camera before mouthing 'help me' causing you to pout.

*moments later*

"AH Y/N YOU GOT IT IN MY HAIR"

sad sam

colby:

"no honey you turn your head" you argue with colby about how to eat a taco. "no no no you turn the taco, turning your head is too much work" he argues back. "boi. you turn your head so the fucking taco stuff doesn't fall out" you saw throwing pink plastic cups at him.

corey:

"ew" corey says, looking at his lap top. "yeah that's what i think when i see you as soon as i wake up" you sass. he just gives you a shocked hurt face. "GUYS WATCH OUT Y/N IS ON HER PERIOD" he yells causing you to smack him with a pillow.

aaron:
"babe that's not how you crack an egg" he sighs grabbing the egg from your hand. "there's a wrong way?" you ask. "yes, and you were doing it" he sasses. "well how's this for the right way to crack an egg" you say, grabbing an egg from the carton and cracking it on his head. he just gives you a shocked face as you walk away.

brennen:
"oh colby" he moans out from the bathroom. you glance at the door weirdly before going back to what you were doing. "colby yes!" you hear again. you soon got up and opened the bathroom door to see brennen and colby on face time fake moaning. colby noticed you but brennen didn't. "okay.." you say turning to walk out.

if i made a TFIL smut book who would read it?