Introduction

Synopsis

Synopsis

Annlai Lynn has always been confined in her home surrounded by darkness, where there is no day, only night. She has continuously heard legends of a tower where you could achieve whatever you desire. She's dreamed of a blue sky, white clouds and shining stars. Although these unrealistic things constantly invaded her thoughts, she didn't pay much attention to what she thought were just silly tales. But everything changes when one day, she finds herself sprawled out on the cold floor of the tower from her bedtime stories.

Note

This is a fanfiction of the webtoon Tower of God by SIU. It's an absolute masterpiece, so I really suggest you go read it. Also, I've already decided how the ending will be like, so basically this fanfiction happens before the characters from the real TOG climb the tower. (You will see what I mean.) However, it may be a bit complicated to make that specific ending happen because it's really...intense, I guess you could say. So I may end up changing my mind.

Updates

This story will have slow and irregular updates, meaning that I will probably only write when I feel like writing. So, don't rely on me updating regularly. This story is primarily just for fun.

Disclaimer

All places, names, and characters are from the imagination of SIU, the author of Tower of God on webtoon except the main characters (shown in the next chapter) and unless stated otherwise. This story is based on the events and incidents of the original webtoon. Some events and facts will be altered or changed, and the end will be different. The pictures I put up in the chapters are also drawn by SIU. The character avatars are mine.

© 2018 GREENTEACAFE, all rights reserved