[Season One] Ep. 03

2F LERO RO'S TEST

2F LERO RO'S TEST

"Hey! You!"

A voice rang out through the crowd. I turned around, pausing in my tracks.

A girl with short pink hair and a pair of brown cat ears flounced through the crowd, the bottom of her coffee colored dress swishing about as she walked. A pair of tiny pink angel wings fluttered rapidly behind her shoulder blades.

She was short, and petite, but her walk was confident and her head was held high.

"That's Princess Kiki Yuria Jahad," Lexin's voice popped up behind me, his eyes following my gaze.

"A princess?" I wondered out loud.

"Yeah. Don't you know? She's pretty famous around the tower, known for her extraordinary healing abilities, and of course, her cuteness."

Kiki finally stopped in front of a girl who had her long indigo colored hair tied up in two pigtails, a pale green bow on both sides. She had red eyes, and a ridiculously short dress that showed off her legs.

"That's Princess Remi Jahad." Lexin told me. "She's one of the most well known princesses of Jahad. She's really powerful."

"What are you doing here?" Kiki glared at Remi, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Isn't it obvious?" Remi replied nonchalantly.

"Argh! Why do you always have to compete in everything I'm in?" Kiki complained.

"Hey, get over yourself, it has nothing to do with you." Remi smirked. "Of course, if I'm here, there's no way you'd win at anything."

"How arrogant. Your ego is still as big as ever."

"Look who's talking. You and your stupid regeneration. Well, I guess it makes up for your nonexistent fighting skills."

"First of all, that's not true. Second of all, it's not all about power!"

"Oh really? Let's find out, shall we?"

Dark purple sparks sprouted from Remi's hand, flickering dangerously. Kiki scowled, before her tiny wings expanded in size and spread out behind her.

"Wait, aren't we not supposed to fight?" I asked, tearing my gaze away from the two glowering princesses.

Lexin nodded.

"But they're about to fight! Shouldn't we stop them?" I made a move to go forward, before a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You shouldn't ever get in the middle of a fight between two princesses of Jahad." Alixtair let me go. "Plus, they'll be stopped soon anyways."

"Did you not understand? No fighting during break time." Everyone turned towards the direction of the voice. "You didn't take my words seriously, did you, regulars?"