before your time runs out

(This will be set in a world that doesn't have hospitals or any medicine, like say they aren't here yet but will be invented soon)

Jungkook and his wife y/n sat at their dining table eating and sharing a conversation.

Y/n felt a sudden tingle run through her body. She dropped her fork calmly while reaching for her swollen belly.

She felt happy feeling her baby kick once more. It was a little forceful but she was alright with it.

"Ah..jungkook the baby is kicking" she muttered softly.

It was loud enough for jungkook to hear as he went to put his dishes away and came back pulling. Y/n's chair back. Just to feel her stomach.

He widened his eyes and smiled feeling their child kick against her.

"Jungkook hold on a second"y/n got up as jungkook moved out of the way.

She raised up her shirt slowly and stopped right above her bump.

"Is my bump high or low?" she said to him as he stood up looking at a certain angle.

"Its low...so a boy" he spoke softly looking at y/n who seemed to pout.

"I wanted a girl" she whined as jungkook chuckled.

"It's alright, you know how it goes. You get the opposite of what you wish for." Jungkook chuckled as they both had taken showers and had gotten ready for bed.

Later that night, 3 am

Y/n woke up feeling multiple kicks.  She sat up in pain since the baby was kicking harder than usual.

She tried to stay quiet for an hour or so but once the clock had hit 5 am jungkook was getting up for work.

He sat up to see y/n on the floor crying and a wet spot on the wooden floors.

"Y/n whats the matter?" he turned on the light to get a better view of what was going on.

"T-the baby kept kicking a-and he wouldn't s-stop" she looked up at jungkook sniffling as she yelled out in pain.

"Ah! It hurts!" she screamed this time startling jungkook and he jumped over her side of the bed grabbing her phone calling a midwife and friend of theirs.

"Hello, Minzy?!  It's urgent! Y/n went into the labor and threes so much water and blood on the floor.

"Jungkook calms down, its not good for y/n and the baby. Keep calm and put y/n in the bed, put a cold towel on her head and prop her legs up on pillows. Make sure she doesn't push until I get them. You know how bad her physical condition is." Minzy told jungkook over the phone.

Jungkook thanked Minzy and had done as told putting y/n on the floor and making sure she was comfortable before. Putting a cold towel on her head.

He widened his eyes when y/n sat up starting to push. He ran over to her left side pushing her to lie down.
"No pushing! Minzy told me not to let you"

Before y/n could say anything Minzy came into the room with her younger brother Taemin.

He put on gloves and so did Minzy as they calmly told y/n what to do.

She gripped the sheets while crying and screaming. This had gone on for another hour before y/n began to feel dizzy losing consciousness every few minutes and regaining back.