good and bad news

Hey there my lovely ereri lovers sorry i haven't updated, i actually ran out of ideas and don't know what to put as the next chapter so if you are willing to help me that will be very helpful.
Also it's my birthday!! Im finally 13 years old!! Im a eat some pizza later.
Also this birthday isn't like the rest.......why well......yesterday one of my aunt's was in a accident.........she flipped over.......
.......
........
..........
.........
.......
She didn't make it😥😭😢 my whole family is sad, torn apart. I cried alot.😢😭😭😭
My poor grandma she cried alot when she was informed that she passes away. She was her sister, the worst is how will her mother react, i hate seeing my family sad that's why i didn't go to the hospital. But lets leave that.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I need you guys to help me out with some chapter and if you do i'll release my second story im written. And I'll tell you guys what is about.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Well is about eren who has two personalities. Each personality is controlled my a color. His honey-gold color eye is the evil one and his blue-ish with some green on it is his weak and shy personality. He is abused is home and bulled in school. He goes to jail for killing a kid and when he is realised he goes to a different school that is were he finds levi. Levi is the most popular kid in his school but he doesn't want people to find out he is gay so he uses a girl with the name petra so they will not notice. But when eren arrives at his school everything changes. Everyone knows what he did and they are scared of him. But with the months eren passed in jail he finally got his other side in control but he still bandages his eye for the safety of the people. And then the good and interesting stuff happens.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
So if you want to read my story please  help me out!!😫😫

Anyway hope you like the song

Logan paul - santa diss track

If you like jake paul here is his christmas song

🎄🎄🎅🎁🎊🎉🎉💝💝💝