new story?

Hey there my lovely ereri lovers, so the title says it all.

Im thinking of doing a new story, one were levi is tall and a alpha and eren is small but not to small and he's an omega.

Im thinking of this:

Levi ackerman one of the strongest alphas and a prince. He lives in a palace were his mother Ruchel ackerman is the queen, the kings name is kenny ackerman. When he is about to be eighteen his parents throw him a ball. Were he can find a mate.

Eren jeager an omega, he gets abuse by his father. His mother was killed by an unknown person. His father re married and that his step mother had two daughters. Petra and Lily they are omegas. Eren does everything in the house, he is called names and beaten by his o-so-called-family. When they are invited to a ball were the prince is going to choose his mate.

What happens when eren's step mother locks him in his bedroom? Will levi love him? Will he choose eren as his mate?

But im also thinking of this:

Levi is an 23 year old alpha, he is the boss of a well known gang that is wanted in his city. One day he went to a house to rob it, but what he find inside changed his mind. An omega was tighten up on a bed with his eyes bandaged and his mouth was taped. He could tell the omega hasn't eaten enough in what looks like months. He helps the omega but was shocked by his state, he had cuts, love bites, blood and bruises all over his body. He takes him to his hideout and took care of him.

Eren jeager an omega, he's an 19 year old omega. His mother and father were alcoholics and did drugs. His father soled his body to many people. He has been raped and abused by his parent. He barely eats and sleeps. What happens when someone comes and saves him, and that he's a most wanted criminal but he doesn't care. And falls in love with him and he falls in love with him.

But im thinking about:

Levi a 23 year old, works in a special job were you fight and kill bad and dangerous people with weapons that you thought it was impossible to invent. His boss and childhood friend is stress out about a case that they haven't figured it out in months. So he calls his other weapon. The son of his father friend grisha jeager.

Eren jeager son of grisha jaeger who was killed in a mission making his mother to take care of him by himself. He is 19 but very smart, smarter that a average person his age. He doesn't work for no one, but he helps people. He has made machines and weapons so powerful that they can kill anyone. His mother knows what he does and she is proud of him. Eren has a little lab in his house that used to be his father. when erwin calls him asking him for help and he agrees. Eren doesn't like to show alot of skin. You can call him a nerd if you have a dead wish.

What happens when erwin pares him up with levi ackerman? Will they fall in love or not?

°°°  °°°  °°°  °°°  °°°  °°°  °°°  °°°  °°°  °°°  °°

Tell me what you think and wich one will you choose.

If you have an idea of a story or ideas of a chapter names for the stories please tell me.

The titles:

1. I'll protect you
2. In love with a criminal
3. My nerd

If you don't like the titles I'll be so glad for you to tell me your ideas for the story titles.

❤❤😊😄

Hope you like the video😏😏