Chapter 3- Falling

Liz's POV

Jack Gilinksy called me beautiful. And he was my neighbor, honestly things couldn't get any better. I was falling for Jack.

Jack's POV

I really like Liz, she's so great. And she's beautiful. I barely know her but I think I'm falling for her.

I walked back in the door of my house, finally I really noticed how nice it was. It was a two story Tudor style home. You walked in to a very grand entrance with the stairs to the side. I realized I had never really seen the upstairs, let alone my room. I ran up the stairs looking in each door until I found boxes with my name.

Wow. My room was so nice. It was large, a walk in closet and a balcony. I know I shouldn't be obsessing bomber the walk in closet, but come on, who wouldn't. I jumped onto my large king size bed and checked my phone. After I posted a new tweet I turned on my music. Letting the song "Don't be shy" play, while I got my room situated. I was finally done so I send a picture to the Magcon group chat. I looked at the time and saw it was midnight so I decided to hop in bed. I made a plan I would ask Liz out tomorrow.

Liz's POV

I closed the door and ran upstairs, grabbed my phone and texted Marrisa my best friend.

Liz: Hey guess what!!!

Rissa: whaaaat?!

Liz: JACK GILINSKY IS MY NEIGHBOR AND I THINK HE MIGHT SLIGHTLY LIKE ME.

Rissa: WHAT OMG I AM COMING OVER AND SPENDING THE NIGHT.

Liz: okay hurry!

Rissa was just as excited as I was. But then a thought reached my mind, he just feels bad for me and knows I'm a fan so he tried to be nice. I knew it, no guy ever likes me. I have two friends and have never had a boyfriend. I'm fucking 17 and I've never had a boyfriend. I'm a prude. I should've seen it coming. A tear slipped from my eye just as Rissa walked through my bedroom door. She tried comforting me, but I soon fell asleep.

--------------NEXT DAY------------

Jack's POV

Today was the day, I was asking Liz out. I realized it was already 1 pm so I decided to head over now.

There I was standing at her door, her mom opened it.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked

"Yes, I'm Jack, can I talk to Liz please"

"Oh sure, come in, she'll be down in a second... LIZ."

"Yeah hold on" Liz replied.

Liz's POV

My mom called me down so Rissa and I headed down the stairs. Walking down I noticed a familiar face... It was Jack.

"Hey" I shyly said.

"Oh my gosh, you're Jack" Rissa screamed and ran to give him a hug

"Yeah" he smiled hugging her back, but he was staring at me the whole time. I just awkwardly smiled back.

"So, Liz, I was wondering, would you want to go out later and get something to eat?" He said with the biggest smile on his gorgeous face.

"I'd love to" I started to blush. He blushed back.

"AWWW YA'LL ARE LOVERS" Rissa saw we were both blushing.

We both blushed harder.

"I'll pick you up around 7?"

"Yeah" I replied shyly.

"See ya" he smiled and walked out the door.

Rissa and I ran over to the window and watched him walk away. He was so cute. I couldn't wait for my date.

Jack's POV

I can't believe she said yes. I couldn't wait.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for 40 reads!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Sorry again, this was sort of a filler, but it was a surprise!

Ok so I need 3 people... Girls.

1- JACK J'S GIRLFRIEND

2- JACK G'S EX

3- GIRL LIZ MEETS (aka new friend)

SO COMMENT YOUR NAME AND POSITION AND I WILL PICK.

Ya'll are the best ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much. Vote, comment, and follow

5 votes for the next chapter

-m