Chapter 5- what?

A/N - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I decided to write another chapter because I have some extra time, enjoy!

Jack's POV

I dropped Liz off and immediately regretted what I had said earlier. I sounded so rude. But then again, why did Kristina just randomly show up? Whatever. I'm going to bed.

-------Next Morning--------

Liz's POV

I woke up to the thought of last night, who was that girl? I went over to my phone a checked the time, 10:45?! Woah. But I noticed something else, a message...

Jack- hey I'm so sorry I ruined last night, can we please talk about it over coffee?

I replied quickly

Liz- of course

Be over in twenty. Crap! I just woke up. I quickly get ready and end up wearing some dark wash jeans, a beige cardigan and a light maroon flowy tank too underneath with my maroon toms. By the time I was ready Jack was already at the door talking with my brother Ashton, aka ash.

Jack's POV

I got up to Liz's house and knocked on the door. Some boy answered, he was much younger, maybe 13.

"Hey is Liz home?"

"Oh yeah, she'll be down in a second"

"Oh ok"

And with that, she was. She quickly jogged down the stairs, dressed really pretty.

"You look great"

"Thanks Jack" she greeted me with a hug and a small smile.

We say bye to her brother and head out the door.

**at the coffee shop**

"So, what happened last night" asked Liz

"It was my ex, Kristina"

"Oh my gosh, Jack, I'm so sorry, I understand."

"No I should of told you, it was no big deal"

"Jack, I promise it's okay"

Liz's POV

I could tell Jack wasn't paying attention to my last comment, he was looking over at some couple in the corner. Wait... That's Jack Jonhson!

"Jack!" Jack G shouts

"Aye Gilinsky! Who's this?"

"My friend, Liz"

"Hey" I smiled slightly.

"Hi, oh by the way, this is my girlfriend, Chloe!"

"Hey Chloe," Jack and I say in sync.

"Hello," she was so pretty "nice to meet you guys!"

"Yeah! Well we better get going, we'll leave you two alone, text me Johnson!"

We walk out of the shop and decide to head to the park. Jack had to stop and use the restroom, so I waited outside.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" I said after bumping into a girl.

"Oh no problem" I help her up and she smiles.

"I'm Liz"

"I'm Karli," she says "nice to meet you."

(Karli is @gossilgirl0110 she just didn't put a name)

We talked for a little longer, until Jack came out and grabbed my hand.

"I hope you washed your hands" I said very seriously. I heard Karli laugh.

"Yeah I did, and who's this?"

"I'm Karli, hi"

"Hey I'm Jack"

We all talk for a while until she has to go, I give her my number and we walk away. Jack lead me to an open bench and we say in silence for quite some time, until he turned towards me and said

"I like you"

Wait what. What is happening? I say there for a second until I answered.

"I like you too"

With that we were sitting very close to each other. Soon we both leaned in and our lips met each other. It was magical. I felt fireworks happening.

Jack's POV

We kissed. And let me tell you, it was magical. I felt sparks. I hope she felt the same.

We leaned away and both smiled.

"We should get back" I whispered.

"Yeah"

We were back at her house and I walked her up to the door,

"Bye Liz"

"Bye Jack" she had the biggest smile on her face. Wow she was beautiful.

She walked inside, waved and closed the door. I think I might be developing serious feelings for Liz.

Liz's POV

I think I may be developing serious feelings for Jack.

A/N- wow ok. This chapter was a lot different, but I kinda like it. Be sure to tell me what you think and keep reading! I love you all and thank you so much.

Lets get this to

-115 reads

-20 votes

-12 comments

?!?!?!?

Sending love and positive vibes 😘

-m