Everyone Does It (NSFW)

"We are leaving to work! Don't forget to clear the table!"

"Yes, dad!" Both twins said at the same time.

"Yes, Mr. Pines." Pacifica quickly added after swallowing the food in her mouth.

"Oh, and you are in charge of the house, Mabel. Keep an eye on these two."

"Yes, mom." Mabel chirped happily, Dipper rolled his eyes and Pacifica blushed slightly.

When the door closed, the trio of teens finished their meals and carried the plates and glasses to the kitchen. Next, the three of them sat in the couch with Pacifica in between the twins. She grabbed Dipper's hand and began squeezing it, earning an affective nudge from his shoulder in return. Meanwhile Mabel opened her notepad and flipped pages until she found what she was looking for.

"Wanna hear the list of stuff I have planned?" The cheerful brunette suggested as she put on a pair of heart-shaped tinted glasses.

"Sure. What are we doing today?" Pacifica let go of Dipper's hand and turned to the brunette expectantly, hoping to do something weird but fun.

"Let's begin with the maybes." She wetted her finger and turned a page. "We could play dress up so that I get some ideas for this year's Summerween."

"I'd like that." Pacifica smiled.

"Definitely not." Dipper shook his head and shuddered at the memories. "I'm not eager to put on a princess Leia slave outfit again."

"But Dipper! If I was Luke and Pacifica was Han, who did you expect to be?" Mabel asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why couldn't I be Han and Pacifica Leila?"

"Because Luke and Leila were twins!" The cheerful brunette gestured between Dipper and herself to support her point.

"We didn't have to respect that in the cosplay." Dipper frowned. "Let me have a look at that list." He snatched the list out of her hands and had a look until he found something appealing. "Here. Pay a visit to the gnomes to make sure they aren't bickering with the manotaurs."

"Nuh-huh." Mabel declined the idea. "Those cowmen always love it when I bring them sweaters, but I don't like how the gnomes look at me."

"Really?" Pacifica raised an eyebrow. "I prefer the gnomes' creepy looks over the manotaurs' comments. They always ask me if I have grown chest hair like Dipper." She said plainly and the twins snickered.

"Fine, choose another thing from the list." Dipper gave the notepad back to Mabel.

"Um..." Mabel took off her tinted glasses, realizing that she couldn't see a thing with them, and had another look at the list. "This one: Decide the theme for our Trimestral Happy-Friendship picture!" She chirped happily.

"It's been three months already?" The heiress asked and Mabel nodded eagerly, pointing at a picture at the wall.

"As long as it isn't anything like the last theme..." Dipper rubbed his head reflexively.

About two years ago, Mabel began making a Best Friends Forever album. Dipper, Mabel and Pacifica had to take a picture every three months and Mabel added that picture to the wall. Whenever they took a new picture, Mabel replaced the one in the wall and put that one in her album. The last theme had been 'surprise picture'. Mabel had jumped on the couple while they had been kissing and taken the picture midair. Pacifica appeared on it with her eyes closed and her lips puckered out waiting to be kissed, Dipper with a mouth wide open in surprise and losing his balance, and Mabel was falling on top of her brother while taking the picture.