...and the Morning After (NSFW)

Pacifica woke up early in the morning. She had always been an early bird, but she also preferred to take it slow once she was awake. The heiress rubbed her eyes and wondered why her neck hurt and why her chest felt as if she had gone to sleep wearing her bra. She opened her eyes for the first time and saw that she was in the Mystery Shack attic bedroom. Her neck hurt because the mattress and the pillow weren't made of viscoelastic foam, and her chest was sore because she had apparently fell asleep wearing her bra, or so it felt like under the bed sheets. When Pacifica raised the covers, she found a pair of arms hugging her breasts instead of her purple bra. Pacifica's complete nudity struck her and she gave a jerk of surprise. A soft moan came from behind her. Dipper was protesting in his sleep at the sudden movement.

The heiress suddenly remembered the previous night and her face broke into a grin. They had finally taken the step and Pacifica couldn't felt any happier about the result. She tried rolling onto her other side to face her boyfriend, but the grip Dipper had around her chest had rendered her completely immobilized. Pacifica was comfortable when they spooned together, but she wanted to move. The heiress decided to use the usual course of action in these situations.

"Dippuuurrrrr." She purred over her shoulder. "My belly is getting cold."

Dipper mumbled something in his sleep and moved his arms to her belly. Pacifica quickly took advantage of the loosening of the iron grip around her chest and she rolled onto her other side. She intertwined her legs with his and pressed her breasts onto his chest while she waited for him to wake up. Dipper opened his eyes very slowly and saw a broad smile and a pair of blue eyes staring at him.

"Hi." Dipper sighed and pressed his forehead on hers, closing his eyes again and giving her lips a gentle kiss.

Pacifica began tracing his jawline very lightly to give his face a ticklish sensation. Dipper smiled and pulled her just a little closer. His hands rubbed her lower back without finding the usual silky fabric of her dress. He guessed she was wearing one of those designer crop tops. His palms went downwards without finding any fabric yet, until he finally cupped her butt. Dipper's eyes shot open and saw how Pacifica was staring at him with a pink blush on her cheeks. The heiress knew perfectly well what was going through Dipper's mind since the exact same thing had happened to her a few minutes ago. The boy cleared his throat and took a quick peek under the covers. Then, he returned a pair of bulging out eyes back up.

"So... last night wasn't just another vivid dream." Dipper displayed a silly smile and his cheeks began to blush red.

"Not at all." Pacifica whispered and snuggled closer. She rubbed her breasts against Dipper and soon she felt something hard poking her lower belly.

"We still have a pair of condoms left." He gave her an awkward smile. "Wanna go for round two?"

Pacifica gasped and broke the hug, pressing her hands on Dipper's chest to put some distance between them. Even though the sight had improved for Dipper since he could now see her breast completely, her reaction had puzzled him.

"Really?" Pacifica raised an eyebrow. "After our first night together that's all you have to say? No 'Good morning, Princess. I love you. What do you want for breakfast?' but instead you just go hard and want to do it again." The heiress snapped and folded her arms across her chest.

Dipper was left dumbfounded for a few seconds and then he noticed her lips. They were twitching and Pacifica was clearly holding herself from bursting into laughter. The boy rolled his eyes and hugged her.

"Fine. Good morning, Princess. You know I love you, and I'll make you breakfast." Dipper pecked her lips. "But... just not now." He gave her cheek a breathy kiss next.