Page Eight

He stopped struggling, and looked at all of us, trying to find some hope of getting out of this. He couldn't. "Fine." His eyes locked with mine, "I hate you Virgil, I want you dead for doing this to us." He growled, then looked down. "I hate EVERYONE who EVER hurt us.

Once he changed I motioned for Roman and Logan to let go of him. He was now wearing a black hoodie over a dark blue button up, black jeans, and dark blue tennis shoes. The signature red eye and eyeshadow tying the whole look together.

I smirked and snapped my fingers, letting him loose. Fortunately he was under my control, meaning he wouldn't attack any of us out of hatred. He slowly looked up and glared daggers at me, shooting the same look to the others.

We all turned towards Thomas, who had already changed. His Steven Universe shirt had become black with a white star on it, matching the choker he also gained, as well as simple pair of black jeans, and converse. (Do I really need to repeat the eye thing?)

I smirked looking at my new and improved "friends", things went much better than I could have hoped. Suddenly I realized how much energy the ritual took out of me and seemingly the others as well. I Didn't care though, the job was done.

"Get some rest," I told them, "Tomorrow we'll let all of Thomas's fans know who's in charge." Nothing was said as we all went our separate ways.

I expected my room to look completely different, since our rooms were an extension of us, but my room was completely unchanged. Before I could even react to it a wave of anxiety and guilt hit me like a truck. I immediately fell to my knees as the feeling of my ribs tightening around my lungs like a vice took a hold of me. The world began to darken around me, making me think that I was going to pass out, but of course fate is never that kind.