I'm Not Coming Back!

206 readers?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! Anyways, I am so sorry! I was caught up in this new book I am reading, The Fox And The Wolf, it's really good. You people should read it! I was caught up reading it, and I forgot about you readers! So sorry.

   Laura's pov:

   I practically tried to grab the air where Stella and Rose had been just seconds ago. But then I remembered Stella and Rose took Jake! Wait, I don't care about him...

   "Evil!" Lexi shouted.

   "No, really?" Drake asked sarcastically.

   "Look, we just need to find them. They couldn't have gone far, so let's search!" I said, taking the lead.

   "I just want to find Jake, and get out of here!"Emma whined.

   "I have an idea!" Lilly suddenly yelled.

   "Well?" Lexi asked.

   "If Emma can learn to use the magic she apparently has, she can help!" Lilly remarked. I rolled my eyes. What, did she think Emma can master magic in one day?! She needs to wake up!

   "Lilly!" Drake said. "That's brilliant!" Of course. But then I turned and saw Emma slowly backing away.

   "Hold it right there!" I said, grabbing her. She squirmed.

   "Laura! Let me go!"  She yelled.

   "Oh come on!" Lexi said, separating me and Emma.

   "Look, Lilly. If you think Emma can master magic in one day, you are wrong!" I shouted. I looked at Emma, clearly offended.

   "Laura!" She snapped.

   "Oh, I'm sorry. You just tried to sneak away because you thought it was a great plan?" I yelled.

   "Girls!" Drake said. I glared at him. He backed off.

   "Laura, you need to wake up!" Emma told me.

   "No, you need to wake up! You think you can master magic?" I said. "Then I am out, see ya!" I said, walking out the door.

   "Laura, wait!" I could hear Drake call behind me, but I didn't listen.

   "Please Laura," I could hear Emma say. Oh yes! She was the cause of me leaving, now she thinks I'll come back? This girl is stupid! I turned towards the fifth grade hall way, dodging all colored tiles, there was a door there that didn't lock. I heard footsteps behind me, and I stopped.

   "Laura, please!" I heard Jake. I stopped dead in my tracks.

   ***

Sorry for the shortness!"

   ***