Run, All Of You!

Like that last chapter? Cliff hanger! :P I am having so much fun writing this, thanks for all the support! The only thing I would ask is more comments. Maybe some suggestions? That would help me a lot!

   Emma's Pov:

    "Is she really gone?" I asked.

   "No, she can't be," Drake said. Lexi and Lilly were pacing.

   "Well, where do you think she would go?" Lexi asked.

    "The 5th grade hall way, she wouldn't be dumb enough to go through the gym door. Rose recommended that, she is evil. Laura is good with remembering that type of stuff," Drake said.

   "Then, to the 5th grade hall way!" I said.

   "I need to go-" Drake was cut off, we heard a scream.

   "Laura... Veronica!" Drake said, looking out the door way. He clearly saw something, sprinting out the door. I heard another scream. I ran out the door. I really wish I wasn't so slow. I was like the slowest girl in the grade. When I finally caught up with Drake, he was on top of Veronica. I gasped. Laura was just staring down at Veronica struggling with getting out of Drake' s grip. Was he really stronger than her?

    "Oh, hello Emma!" Veronica said. I glared at her.

    "Don't just stand there! Run, all of you!" Drake said, struggling to talk.

   "Right!" I said, grabbing Laura's hand. She ran with us. Lexi and Lilly ran behind us. They all made sure I was in front, but I was still struggling to keep up.

    "Where to?" I asked, panting.

   "The lunch room, not the 5th grade hall way. I pushed Rose and Stella in the water there," Laura said.

   "Ok, turn!" I said, and we all turned. When we got to the lunch room, we saw Jake tied up in a chair.

    "Jake!" I screamed, running over to him. I think that was the fastest I've run in my life. Jake smiled.