Jungkook *smut*

You and Jungkook have decided to go to bed after the whole of BTS were celebrating how long they've been together. Jungkook was kinda tipsy so you had to lead him to your room.

As you got in the room you placed his jelly like body on the bed.

You: Babe... come on you have to get ready for bed. You said sweetly.

He moaned and slowly sat up.

Jungkook: Do you know you didn't have to take me up stairs.

You: Well i didn't  want you to fall.

Jungkook: Mmm... I'm craving chocolate.

You: Your weird but I love you...what do you mean we just had food before.

Jungkook: You know what I mean. He said licking his lips.

He pinned you down to the bed and began kissing/sucking your neck leaving love bites on your chocolate skin.

Jungkook: Aww babe let out your moans I love it when you moan. He said with a husky voice.

He began to un buckle his belt and you took his pants off. As he began to undress you, the feeling of butterflies hit your stomach as he was beginning to become hard.

Jungkook: Tell me what you want baby. He said kissing your thighs.

You: I w-w-want you to...

Jungkook: Want me to do what baby girl.

You:To punish me... make me come... please master.

Jungkook: That's more like it... but I want to get you super wet first.

He ripped off your panties and began to thrust his index finger in and out you getting faster and faster which made you arch your back.

You: Tease me with that tounge master.

He began to lick and suck your clit making you moan uncontrollably.

Jungkook: Mmm your wet enough lets  fuck.

He took off his underwear and teased your entrance with his hard throbbing length. He has entered you taking it slow and became faster as you moaned.

Jungkook:Beg for It!! Shout my name so the whole street can hear who you be loving.

You: Ahhhhhh..J-J-J-JUNGKOOK! FASTER OHH.

Jungkook:Ahh. Fuck I'm about to burst. He said with such lust in his eyes.

You: Ahh M-m-e-e Too!

He pulls out and cum sprays out onto your bare chest.

Jungkook:Mmm...babe you haven't came yet... let me help you. He said with a smooth tone to his voice.

You: Ahhh YES PlEase... make me come.

Jungkook begins to thrust inside you but going much faster and deeper, making you get pains.

You: Ahh it's coming.

As you spoke your juices flowed from your vagina and down your thigh/ leg.

Jungkook: Let me eat you out baby.

Jungkook attached his soft lips onto your pussy and began to greedily eat you out, licking the juices of your wet vagina.

At this time you were worn out as Jungkook went an extra long as usual.

Jungkook: Ahh is my chocolate goddess worn out..oh dear. He said laughing.

You pull him down so you are face to face and then out of no were you decide to kiss jungkooks body giving him love bites and making him moan extra loud.
You couldn't believe what you were hearing as jungkook never moaned loud so that the sound echoed throughout the room.

You:Hey. You said smashing your lips into his.

You both passionately kissed for a while, cleaned up and got ready for bed.

--------------------------
Haha I know that was quite short but tell me what you thought. This is my first smut of this book so I hope you jungkook stans enjoyed it( how was it?)
😂😂