Jin *smut*

You were on your way home and you got a message from Jin telling you to come home as quick as possible, you thought he was in trouble so you began to rush to get to his need.

You enter your uber and your phone pings again and it is Jin.

Message

Jin: Please come I need you badly.

You: Okay I'm on my way don't worry.

You have arrived and struggle to put the key in your door as your hands are shaking because you are worrying about Jin. The door finally opens and you shout out jin's name.

There isn't an answer so you run up stairs to see a shadow standing in a towel telling you to approach him.
You walk in  to see Jin in nothing but a towel tracing the outline of his length with his hand.

You begin to breath heavy and become speechless, you can't speak as Jin is pleasuring himself right in front of you with his eyes closed, biting his lip slowly.

You: Jin  I thought you were in trouble you scared me.  You said with a serious facial expression.

Jin: I am in trouble, I knew you were finishing work early today and I wanted you home quick.

He revealed his throbbing length and began to jerk it up and down, his eyes Role back into his head as he rubbed his nipple.

He then continued pleasuring himself and looked deeply into your eyes.

Jin: Baby I'm in the mood for some cake. He said smirking at you.

Jin: what do you think,  can you help me with my problem.

You couldn't resist him and you agreed with his offer. You got yourself undressed, you were completely  naked. The sight of you made Jin's member spring up in a still position.

You could tell he was exited so you lay on the bed and began kissing his soft lips, you then moved down to his neck  then his chest to his abs then stopped.

You put your hand on his member and looked into his eyes, he gulped and closed his eyes.

You applied lubricant and began to thrust your hand up and down making him moan loudly.

You then kissed his penis all the way down and up again teasing him. You then took as much of him in your mouth as possible. His palms became sweaty and his moan were more heard that they echoed throughout the room.

You then thrust your hand up and down making him curse as he was about to cum. Seconds  later cum sprays all over his body and his breathing slowed down.

You then put a condom on him and got on top of him you lined his penis with your enternce and placed in in. As you began to thrust Jin's eyes widen and he holds onto your waist for support.

Jin: ahh... baby right their. He cried.

You: ahh... Jin do you want me to go faster.

Jin: Y-yes baby.

You grind on him faster and the room is full with your/his moans. You gradually slow down the pace and watch Jin's facial expressions seem to be more relaxed.

Jin: Hey chocolate princess it my turn. He said biting his lower lip.

You detached from him at get on all fours. He began to thrust into you, taking it slow, moaning as he goes deeper inside you. 

Your legs began to shake and you felt a burning sensation hit your stomach.

Jin: do you like that?.. ah.. f*ck. He said gripping on to your curls.

You: y-yes Jin I do ahh. You said as his thrust were faster.

Jin: Ahh I'm gonna cum.. oh sh*t. He said panting.

Within seconds he came and you both were breathing calmer. He slowly pulled out of you and took his condom of then lay his worn out body next to you.

He gave you a kiss and smiled at you.

Jin: that was amazing y/n wow. He said smiling.
You: thank you Jin I loved it too. You said smiling back at him.

With that you both went to sleep in each other's arms.

Author: This is my first ever hard core smut with Jin, I know there ain't many smuts with Jin in it so here's one for all the Jin stans.

Tell me what you think in the comment section. 😃🤔