Suga *smut*

Suga walks out of his studio looking stressed (from all that editing)
He walks over to you and slumped his body next to you and threw his head back with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open.

You: It looks like you need a massage after all that studio work you've  been doing... I missed you baby.

Suga: Babe I missed you too... A massage would be so GREAT right now... thanks. He said smiling.

You take his warm hand and lead him to your room. You take of his black jacket to reveal his turtle neck shirt (which is also black) You sat behind him on the bed and began rubbing his shoulders.

You: So babe how was your day at the studio.

Suga: It was good but it would of been better with you in my company.

You: aww Babe well you have me now as much as you want. You said happily.

You: So did you work on any new beats? You said.

Suga: Y-Y-YES! He said moaning.

You started to massaging his lower back to see that he had thrown his head back which was now lay on your shoulder.

You stopped, his eyes then open and he smacks his lips together. You crawled to the front of him and lay him down so you could sit on his lap.

You: Tell me what I can do to take away your stress and bad thoughts. You said staring into his eyes.

Suga: Well we could fool around for a while or whatever. That's if you want to.

You: Whatever to cheer my baby up. Sure babe. You said.

Suga: Grind on me Y/n make me hard. He said biting his lip.

You began to grind on him making him close his eyes, open his mouth then slowly lick his plumped lips.

Suga: Yeah right there. Your getting better at this baby.

You took of your top and began to kiss suga passionately. You could hear his small moans, which turned you on.

You then pulled his jeans all the way down with his underwear. You then began to rub the tip of his length and moved your finders up and down.

Suga: This is exactly what I needed. He said biting his lip.

You lowered your mouth on his length and began sucking him, taking as much in as possible.

After a while he...

Suga: Ahh it's my tern now. He said with lust in his eyes.

He lay you on the bed and began to kiss you all the way down to your stomach.

And took your jeans of which your panties came down with.

Whilst he did that you undone your bra. Hi turtle neck shirt came off as well. He opened your legs and keeled down so that his face was on balance with your area.

He rubbed his fingers down your vagina and then entered two fingers in your vagina and began to pump them in and out of you making you moan uncontrollably.

He began to lick your pussy making you more wet then ever( as this was the second time doing it with him).

You: Ah Y-yoongi right there, don't stop. 
He was to eager to wait so he put his penis inside you with out  a warning.

He began to thrust in and out of you getting rough everytime he thrust into you. His palms became sweaty and his thrusts became sloppy and his breath became heavy.

Wow he was so rough with you, your moans were uncontrollable so you couldn't shut yourself up.

Suga: say my name baby. He said panting.

He was even tougher with you that you could feel like you were about to explode.

You: Ahh Min yoongiii ahhh. You screamed to the top of your lungs.

Suga: That's more like it baby girl.

He then slowed down the pace and began to thrust deeper slapping your ass inbetween each thrust.

You moaned in pleasure and he moaned as you knew he was about to cum. He then built up the pace again.

Suga: ahh f*ck ah ah oh sh*t. He said as he came. He lay down on the bed and more come came flowing out of him. He bite his lip and closed his eyes.

You finished of with a kiss and suga falling asleep on you.

You thought to yourself what did I do to deserve a guy like you?

Author:Tell me what you think, this one is for all the suga stans. 😉