RM *smut*

Youve have a big crush on this guy at your college for a while now and you have been invited to a party at his house.

Jessi: Come on y/n you have had a crush on this guy since you've layed eyes on him.... It's about time you asked him out already.

You: Oh he'll be mine... well I hope so anyway.

Jessi: Gurl who wouldn't resist your cute ass... nearly every boy has been interested in you.

You: Yes I know but I'm only interested in namjoon.

You both get ready to head out to RM's  party.

Lest press fast forward 》》

You have arrived at Namjoon's home and you are ready to walk in. You and Jessi are greeted by Namjoon.

RM: Hello Jessi... And Hey y/n what's up girl. He said smirking at you.

You both say Hello to him and the rest of the boys ( BTS)

The party was full of people drinking, dancing and a couple of people were making out. So you decided to stand is a corner with Jessi... but then Jin walked over to you guys and asked Jessi if she wanted to dance with him.

Jessi  being Jessi said yes, as she had a big crush on Jin. So you were left on your own.

Minutes later Namjoon walks over to you , looking like he's had a bit too much to drink.

RM: Hey what a sexy girl like what are you doing in a corner by yourself  huh?

You:Well Jessi w-

Before you could finish Namjoon's finger was covering your lips. He then...

RM: Hey no need to explain just follow me.

RM: There is something I want to tell you.. I have been wanting to say this for a while but I really like you Y/n.

I don't know if you feel the same way but I just wanted to let you know.

You: Well to be honest with you I've had a crush on you for a long time too. I really like you Namjoon I ju-

You were cut off my Namjoon kissing your lips passionately. He then began to kiss all the way down to your neck, sucking it as he went along.

He put his hand out so you could hold it then lead you upstairs to his room.
As you got in he threw you on the bed and began to take his belt and pants of which made you breath heavy.

He revealed his hard bulge and asked you if you wanted a taste, you obviously said yes, knowing that you wanted him so badly.

You went on your knees and opened your mouth. He placed his penis in your mouth and you began to suck on him. He threw his head back and held on to your hair.

As you took as much in as possible he moaned and his hips were moving so you could take more in. After doing this for a while his legs became weak so he lay on the bed so you could continue there.
Your moans hummed in your mouth as you was giving namjoon head. His moans were aggressive and he couldn't take it anymore so his detached your mouth from him.

Rm: oh it's my turn to have fun baby. He said smirking.

You: Okay make me beg.

Rm:oh okay.

He took of his shirt and you took of your dress/ underwear and lay in position.

You didn't have time to think before he roughly thrusts into you making you moan loudly. His grunts sound hot as if he can't handle you anymore, but he can. You can't handle it no more you feel extremely sore.

You: Ahh namjoon I'm gonna come. You scream.

Rm: oh me too. He moans.

He keeps thrusting until you both came at the same time and he finishes off slow.

Your weak body flops on the bed and his body lays next to yours. You both are panting and you both begin to laugh a bit.

You gradually get some sleep after you can't move.

Author: Hey Army this is my first smut of this book on RM so I hope you enjoyed it, I would of made it longer but I think it's saucy enough. Tell me what you think. 😄😛