Chapter One

"YES!" you yelled. You sat back and crossed your arms proudly as you looked at the tv screen.

"That's the third time I've beaten you in a row, Brobot!"

The robot just shook his head in defeat and put the video game controller down.

"Aw it's alright bud, better luck next time."

"I bet I could beat you," you hear a familiar voice next to you say.

You turn turn to the ground where Dirk's shades were lying. "Shut it Hal. You know if you even had the capability of playing this game I would beat you everytime."

You loved hanging out with Dirk and his robots, it's all you ever did but you could NOT stand Lil Hal.

"I don't think so sweetheart~" he says mockingly.

"WHAT WAS THAT???" You snap, grabbing the shades forcefully, threatening to break them in half.

"Whoa whoa whoa (y/n) don't you think you should take me to dinner first?"

With that you throw him on the ground and put your foot over him.

"I WILL STOMP ON YOU RIGHT NOW HAL."

"Nice angle (y/n)."

You blush, and as soon as you're about to stomp the shit out of him, someone grabs you under the arms and pulls you back.

"Whoa there, calm down," You hear Dirk say.

"I can NOT stand your STUPID auto responder DIRK!!!" you yell.

You don't understand why he hasn't destroyed him yet. He has two pairs of shades, a normal pair and a pair with Hal installed.

"He's only like that because he doesn't have a body like you guys," he says, then whispers "I think he's jealous..."

"AM NOT!"  you hear from the floor.

Dirk rolls his eyes, "Yeah, okay. Anyway I think you two should become friends so we can end this rivalry and all be cool here."

"FRIENDS?!" You both exclaim in unison.

"Yes," he sighs and whispers (quieter this time) "I think I'm going to make Lil Hal a body."

The Earth has never seen a face as terrified as yours.

You grab Dirk by both shoulders and look into his orange eyes. "NO."

"Oh come on it won't be that bad. It'll be fine trust me, I'm am expert with friend making. "

"NO." You say again.

"Too bad," He says, "I'm turning him into an android."

"DIRK DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!"

He ignores your cries and grabs Lil Hal off the ground, smirking, with Hal asking him questions the entire time. He goes to another room to work on your new living hell. You had the feeling it was going to be a long week.

A/N Well that was Chapter One! Hope you all enjoyed it and I'll try to update soon!