Chapter Three

Dirk told you that you had to help out with taking care of Hal and teaching him "the ways of life." You only really needed to teach him things about humans that you were surprised he didn't know before he was an android. You agreed and decided you were going to make this fun.

"Alright Hal," Dirk says "First, I'm going to teach you about the birds and the bees."

"The birds and the bees?" he asks.

"Oh this will be interesting" you say.

"Wait-what is that?"

"You'll find out soon enough!" Dirk pulls Hal to another room leaving you to only imagine how he's possibly explaining this.

******************************************

Later when they come out, Hal is scarred for life, and doesn't look at you the same way.  (XD)

"I'm going to go take a shower (by that he means an eternal shower to reevaluate his life) so, (y/n), you're in charge of Hal." Dirk says.

"Uggghgghhgh fine."

Once he leaves you decide to teach Hal another lesson.

"Okay," you say to Hal "Sense you were practically just born, you're incredibly weak," you can't help but laugh.

"No I am not (y/n), actually I think you are weak because I have seen you strife, and you have not yet seen me against anyone have you?"

You get a little frustrated but conceal it. You weren't weak at all, it's just that you were strifing with Brobot that time.

"I'd like to see you beat Brobot then!" you say.

Hal looks at Brobot for a minute, then turns "Okay I will."

******************************************

Hal gets slammed against the floor for the fifth time in a row before he stops trying.

"Tooooollllddddd yoooouuuu~" you sing.

Hal doesn't say anything, he just walks past you.

You decide to follow him, because this has been a great opportunity to get back at him for all the times he used to tease you.

Once Hal reaches the staircase, he turns around and you almost smack into him.

"Are you following me?" he questions.

"Possibly.  I'm just seeing what you're doing."

"Well go away."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't wanna. I'm in charge of you."

He looks so done with you, so he turns around and then stops again, making you slam into his back.

"WILL YOU STOP THAT?" you say.

He laughs nervously "Ha ha...um (y/n) ?"

"What?" you ask.

"Um ...I don't know how to walk up stairs. ......"

"Oh. Well um...just do what I do, you were able to walk pretty fast so you should be able to get this. "

You slowly show him how to put one foot at a time, and he gets it pretty fast at first, only having to stop a few times, but suddenly he trips and before he falls, he quickly hugs you tightly, clinging to you.

You blush by the sudden action, you were going to tell him to get off but he looked like a very scared child. So instead you try to help him get to the top of the stairs with your arm wrapped around him.

Once you reach the top, you let go of each other.

"......So that's the stairs. " you say,  filling the awkward silence.

"I really don't like the stairs." Hal says.

"Yeah me either."

"You know, your not that-" Hal begins.

"Not that what?" you ask.

"Nevermind."

".....Well good night then!" you say quickly.

"Yeah. .." Hal goes into his new room as you go to crash in Dirk's living room again.

Before you walk away you hear Hal's door open. "(y/n).....how do I sleep....?"

A/N haha ha.....this will be interesting to write.  (I promise it won't be dirty)