Stressed out

Zane's POV

I stared in the mirror at my new self. They actually pay attention to me . They actually want me . I stared at the mirror with bright blue eyes and saw the twinkle back at me, my ear twitched and I scratched it with a smile . "They actually like me yes yes yes!" I smiled brightly this change was a great change hell I could be the next aphmau, I giggled at that thought, my thoughts were interuppted by a loud slam and pounding footsteps two muffled voices yelled at each ear belonging to Laurence and my brother. I decided to check it out and slipped on a baggy sweater and leggings and hopped down.

Garroth POV

"LAURENCE HES NOT SAFE YOU SAW-" Laurence cut me off "I did but you taught them a thing or two man, besides Zane isn't two he can stand up for himself " Laurence said trying to be reassuring. "against three delinquent men I don't think so, hell now I'm worried about muscle man Aaron, and the perverts Dante and Travis" I huffed. "hey garroth what's up" Zane stepped in wearing baggy clothes which made me feel better about his outfits at least he did still have some normal clothes. "your brothers anger level" Laurence replied to him, "why?" Zane tilted his head "don't stress it now" I said motioning him over he obliged and stepped over I couldn't help but to glance at his hips I bit my lip staring slightly, But Laurence caught on and elbowed me chuckling . "Zane are u ok with everything" I said pulling him close rubbing his cheek. "What do you mean gar " he tilted his head . "Just uh ...never mind don't stress it now " I said deciding not to tell. "okkkkkaayy?" I sighed "I'll be back zu I just need a drive." He nodded looking slightly concerned but allowed me to go I darted out not even thinking about anyone or thing else I just wanted a break from this stuff.

Zane POV

I was baffled as to why my brother seemed so stressed but I knew I wasn't gonna get a straight answer so wasting time on it would be absolutely pointless. Laurence glanced at me with a weird look in his eye that I had never seen out of him before, he must've noticed I saw it because his cheeks grew pink and he darted up the stairs with what I swear something poking through this pants.. whatever. I hoped on the couch and grazed through Instagram, did a few musically, watched YouTube, and finally glanced at the numbers on my arm. I should call them I don't wanna know what they will do if I don't butttt I didn't feel like calling so I set up a private message on all three and then set a group chat and started typing.

"Hey" "Who's this" balto replied "Zane." "Oh hello zu zu~" gene chimed in "took ya long enough " he continued "sorry garroth is acting weird" "shocker there" zenix finally entered the chat "shut up" "yeah shut up zenix" balto replied with a laughing emoji. "This is dumb when we can just FaceTime me, balto, and zenix are already together " balto typed "then let's FaceTime" I said closing my messenger and entering the FaceTime app. I was greeted my two pairs of red eyes one belonging to the werewolf balto the other pair belonging to the hot-tempered shadow night known as zenix and in the middle a pretty set of teal eyes belonging to the shadow night leader gene. "So why did y'all want me to get your numbers?" I said making my self comfortable on the couch. "To chat" gene shrugged attempting to hide a smirk. "I know you it wasn't just to chat " I said not even remotely half fooled . They looked at each other and mumbled as if trying to make a decision of who to say what , "Zane have you ever sexted before?" Balto said bluntly flicking his tail. "Or sent nudes?" Zenix asked in the same tone of calmness and curiosity. "I-I mean I h-have b-before why ?" I said as my cheeks heated up as I curled my legs to my chest and balenced my phone on my knees. "Because we want to with you" they smirked almost in unison but not quite. "Yoooo " I said trying not to seem flustered. "You obviously want to" balto smirked. "Well send you dick pics first then we get what we want in return " gene smiled his canine teeth looking like fangs , kinda like mine but mine are whiter . "Uhm okay" I said taking a deep breath . The face time shut off And I got no notifications for several minutes until my text tone went off three times. I instantly checked it and gasped salivating as I was greeting with three pictures all of which showed 6 packs, a fanged smirk, gorgeous eyes , and ...  d pictures. All of which were think huge and I had a urge to ride, or get fucked by, or even choke on . "Like what you see~ was my fourth notification. I nodded as if it was a normal response but soon replied " hell yes", I realized how much of a cock slut I sounded like after I sent it. "Good~" I could tell they were proud. "Our turn~" balto typed "welll what do you want "  I sighed heavily "nudes or almost nudes" they replied. I quickly piled off my shirt and loosed my ribbon so I could have more effect I slide off my sweats and rested in my panties,hey I like panties, I raised the camera so almost my whole body was visible I then drooled and opened my mouth to make it look better. After sending it I knew I was in for something. Several minutes past and eventually all I got was a response from gene "I found my new cockslut ~"

Crazy a/n holo guys look I know it's been a while but I have reason I
Know how y'all love this so I've been working hard on it I'm sorry okay I will explain eventually eventually