Stalkers?

No ones POV

Zane stayed gape mouthed at the last text he received from gene who was obviously horny as hell along with his pals balto and zenix, Zane softly read the words he had just gotten over and over again to himself softly and finally snapped out of his trance when the small 'bling' on his phone went off. 'Baby you good?' Was sent to him by balto and with obvious reason because zane has stared at his phone for roughly 15 minutes without response 'yeah I'm fine.' Zane paused after sending the first text and sent another before anyone could reply 'I'm not a cockslut!' Zane said sending a angry emoji, gene replied with a laughing crying one and said 'we all know you want one of these 12 inches baddddd baby don't even try and hide it' the delinquent continued but he was right Zane was as horny as a dog in mating season and he just wanted someone to show him a good time but he didn't want any of them to be his first his first had to be special not someone who liked his ass and that was it. 'Hey i gtg sext the later' Zane giggled at his own pun before shutting off his phone tossing it and started realizing how painfully horny it was, "fuck" he said biting his lip as he arched his back "I start have to do this myself" he muttered groping himself and slipping off the rest of his clutching. "Daddy~" he moaned into the side of the couch and started fingering himself but whined and groaned when his ringtone went off . The horny male removed his finger and washed his hands while he slipped back on his clothing and was a complete mess but answered grumpy as hell to the unknown number "hello Zane here " he said in a squeaky tone "I know who you are sexy~" a voice snarled lustfully "oh... who is this cause I don't know you" he said cutely and innocently , the raspy voice huffed "it doesn't matter baby but what does is what I want to do to you~" the unknown male purred "oh?" Zane responded sitting on the couch "like what " he said still being innocent. "I would touch your body~ gripping you groping you rubbing you~" he spoke seductively and the tone made Zane horny so he just wanted more so he quietly layed on the couch sliding his clothes back off , the man took notice "oh baby I would suck on your body till you see bruised, I would dry your chest till I got what I wanted, I would bite you bloody, I would swallow your body in salavia~ " the voice said through groans that made Zane aware the unknown male was jacking himself off. Zane groaned fingering himself "w-what else" he said sounding like a cockslut without a cock and he was desperate , the man chuckled "I would force my 12 inch in your mouth and down your throat , I would force it so hard in you while you scream daddy as you moan and cry tears of pain while I make you my bitch" the voice got agressive and Zane couldn't help but to go hard and his body trembled. "...." the voice paused and chuckled "zu~zu your trembling I could just do that stuff for you ... I want you ~" the voice spoke slower and Zane removed his finger again "how do you know?" He said softly , "Zane .... I see you... I know you.... you may hate me.... but I love you and your body .... I want you ~" the voice cooed . Zane quickly dressed jumping up looking out the window in a panick his heart racing and he screamed unsure what to do "LAURENCE" he cried out for the brunette who quickly ran down to see what was wrong, "Zane are you ok?" He said hugging the frightened goth who hid his face. The voice spoke once more in a demonic tone "Laurence z'vahl I'm warning you and anyone else NO one will get in between me and Zane ... I will get what I want even if it means blood on my hands DONT make me go there " the voice snarled hanging up, Laurence was in shock and worry but not as much as Zane who was shaking and whimpering. "Zane?" He said tilting the smaller makes chin to face him "h-he knows what I w-was doing h-he knows a-a lot about me he said.... h-h-he said he saw me" Zane stuttered which Laurence found cute but that wasn't the point, "I'm calling everyone over maybe it was a prank sweetie you know how they are" he said petting the soft grey ear which eventually calmed the raven haired male down. Zane nodded curling up as Laurence called the others over praying it was one of them because he himself was terrified for Zane and for his own being, as the others piled in Zane gave each and everyone a look as did Laurence. "What's up" Travis said while rummaging through the fridge and pulled out a kook-aid. "Who's the funny guy or gal that prank called Zane ?" Laurence growled slightly but had fear riddled on his face, everyone gave him a funny look and blinked "what do you mean" Aaron said crossing one arm over the other and repeated this with his legs. "A very lovely call we just had with someone anymomous had just taken place about sexual harassment and threats" Laurence growled casting glared to a few men in the room, "it wasn't us we are contacts in Zane's phone " gene said motioning to balto and zenix. "Lemme see your phones..." Zane said to aaron Travis and Dante , he checked their recents calls and handed the phone back Pail as sin. "It wasn't any of them and I know it wasn't the girls " Zane said slightly shaking and Laurence hugged him slightly mumbling fuck. Everyone looked at Zane worried for him and Dante called garroth home, Zane has  stalkers.

Crazy a

hey guys scanty here and I'm sorry I haven't been updating I have been practicing drawing I've been stresssing over school rping with some of yall talking to my bae go check her out DiamondSpellbook also I'm trying to update

Should I start using paragraphs and should I do a face reveal y'all say

Anyway bye love you squad