Maid Cafe Make-Out

~Zane's POV~

"A-Are you sure about this?" I ask Aphmau, who was certainly helping me get my outfit on

"Yes Zane don't worry, you can't stay locked in your room all day and this is the safest place for you, plus we've been needing another waiter" She explains but I still doubt I'll be safe anywhere other then an underground bunker.

"But he could he around here to!!" I exclaim to her, my ears and tail limp

"Don't worry Zane, we already put up a now phones or electronics policy and are removing anyone that looks suspicious" Aphmau reassures me while patting me on the head, I sigh knowing that she wasn't gonna take no for an answer so I was just gonna have to go with it. "And there! You're ready!" She squeals

"I don't know about this..." I mumble

"Let us worry about the stalker problem, you worry about enjoying yourself" Aphmau says in a sweet tone while hugging me from behind.

"Okay... I'll try" I smile and her and she squeals again, this time in my ear "Ow Aph!"

"Sorry you're just so cute!!" She giggles "Now get in there and strut yo stuff!" She says in a sassy tone while swinging her hips, I giggle and role my eye(s) at her silly attitude.

With a long deep breath and walk out into the cafe holding a order pad and empty tray, instantly whistles and cat-calling gets thrown my way, now usually I would pose or flirt back but I wasn't in the mood to do anything like that anymore. Even with all the security that Aphmau as put up my stalker could still be in here and that thought really unnerved me, I just try my best not to think about it. I decide to wait the table full of people that I know, the boys.

"Damn Zane you look so good in that maid dress~" Travis flirts then gets smacked in the back of the head by Garroth "Ow!" I giggle a little

"Thanks Travis..." They all notice my lack of enthusiasm

"Still worked up about what happened yesterday?" Aaron asks and I nod, I could see the worry in their eyes. It was nice to know they at least worry about me, maybe they care about more then just my body.

"We understand" Gene says in a soft tone, a tone I've never heard him speak in before. At least not to me.

"A-Anyway! What can I get you boys!" I stutter, trying to change the sad subject. They all order their sweets and drinks and I take the order to the kitchen, where Kawaii~Chan and Damian were busy getting it on in front of the chefs.

"*Fake Cough* Kawaii~Chan" I catch their attention, they turn red and finally remove their hands from one another "Not in the kitchen please your making the chefs uncomfortable" I tell them while giggling a little

"S-Sorry Zane~Senpai!" She and Damian quickly run off to the dressing rooms... wait... Senpai?

I try to ignore it and hand the order to the chefs, one of them flirts with me but again I don't flirt back, I'm just not in the mood today.

~X~

Finally! Break time, I need a coffee.

I go the staff only room where they usually had coffee and doughnuts, I close the door behind me and poor me a cup of coffee. Leaving it black (Like my soul) and sipping it, it made me calm down a little bit. Well until I heard giggling from the storage closet that's there. I slowly open it and a hand suddenly grabs my arm pulling me inside, next thing I know I'm in Damian's arms and he's stroking my hair.

"Damian, what are you doing?" I ask, again just not in the mood today. He lifts my chin and makes me look up at him "What about Kawaii~Chan?" I ask him, suddenly someone's breasts get pressed against my back... asked and answered.

"Zane~Senpai was just so cute in the maid dress Kawaii~Chan and Damian~Senpai just couldn't help ourselves!" Kawaii~Chan whines while wrapping her arms around my torso, her tail swaying back and forth before wrapping around mine.

Suddenly Damian's lips get pressed against mine and for the first time today my tail starts to lift a little, the kiss was soft which was kinda surprisingly so I make it a little rougher. Our lips move together in harmony while he gently sucks my bottom lip making me moan softly, soon our tongues are sliding together. Kawaii~Chan whines because she was being left out so I'm suddenly turned around and making out with her, my tail was wagging a mile a minute.

Some love was just what I needed~

While I was making out with Kawaii~Chan, Damian's hands were sliding up my skirt and playing with the rim of my black panties. Continuously snapping the elastic against my skin making it slightly red, even Kawaii~Chan's hands were roaming my body.

"*soft squeal* Zane~Senpai is so cute!~" She squeals, breaking the kiss. Leaving me red faced and panting for air.

"I wish I could continue... but my break is over~" I purrs teasingly and remove myself from them and exit the storage closet, I could hear Kawaii~Chan whining in disappointment because they of course wanted to go all the way... first time I kissed a girl during all this. I walk to the kitchen and pick up my tray and order pad, in a much better mood.

"You seem happier now!" Aphmau smiles, walking up to me with her own tray and order pad

"Yep, you were right Aph I just needed to take my mind off things" I smile and her and she smiles back

"Happy to hear! Now make them drop dead!" She says with her sassy tone and putting a fist in front of herself confidently.

"I always do~" I smirk and walk back into the dinning area of the cafe, this time swaying my hips as I walk and winking at whoever flirted or cat-called me. Sometime's even pretending to bend down to pick something up before getting right back up again, before they could get a glimpse of anything.

~3rd Person View~

"Looks like Zane is feeling better..." Zenix mumbles with a slight nose bleed

"Wonder what happened back there..." Laurence mumbles