Crap! Part 1

Well its been months since your last encounter with the 2ps. You decided to keep the stone in your fathers volt. You were in the vault looking at the stone. You tried many spells to see if you could just destroy it, but it all was uneventful and a waste of energy and magic. Muttering a spell you did one last effort to destroy the cursed stone, but failed for the thousandth time.

"Stupid stone! Why did dad have to leave this thing anyways!?" Huffing in annoyance you plopped down on the stool that was behind you. You looked at the stone for a while as you gaze soften at the thought of your father.

"I.....wish that he was here to help me..." You said with a sad expression. Shaking your head you stood up. You bumped the table causing the stone to fall off its stand and onto the floor. You tried to catch it but missed. Your eyes watched in complete horror when the stone smashed into pieces on the concert floor.

'Your kidding! I fought the 2ps and their still after it, and all the things that could have happened. I. DROPPED. IT!!!!' You thought in complete anger and annoyance. You closed your eyes and waited for something to happen. When nothing happened you cracked open and eye.

"Huh, is that it? No mystical appearance?.....Nothing...." You asked as you watched the shards for any movement. You smile triumphantly as you look at the broken stone. "Ha! Those 2Ps musta been pulling my leg or something." You said as a smile spread across your face.

You turned around humming, but the air in the room got colder and you sighed as you looked back in disappointment.

A shadowy mist started to flow out of the stone pieces and form the shape of a girl. Chills rain up your spine as you watched the shadow take form. Once the shadow took full form, the lights flickered off and standing there was a girl.

She was the same size as you. She had (2pS/T) that covered her whole body. Her (2P! H/C) hair flew through the draft in the hidden room. Her figure was (Figure size). She wore a (2p! F/C) top that had ended right under her chest. She wore denim jeans and military boots. Her ruby stained lips curled up into a menacing smile. Her white teeth showed, showing one sharp canine tooth.

She slowly looked up as she opened her eyes. They where a piercing (2P! E/C) that flickered (2P! C/E/C) as her eyes fell on your form. Pulling out a knife, you knew her intentions. You swiftly grabbed your (Weapon) And stood in an attack position.

She looked at you amused and started to laugh like a mad man. This made you flinch, but you narrowed you eyes.

She charged at you with a big smile and slashed her knife at you. You swiftly dodged to the left and swept your leg under her feet, hoping to catch her off guard. She easily jumped it and kicked you under the chin. You slammed into the wall with a grunt of pain and fell to the ground. You heard a battle cry and saw you 2p charging at you with the knife raised high, aiming for you head. You grabbed her wrist and flipped her over your shoulder. She landed in the wall  and taking the time you had you muttered a spell.

The room started to shake as the wall started to split into two. You 2p payed no mind to it and charged at you. Before she could make contact, the crack in the wall started to glow. A strong wind started to suck anything in its wake. You 2p started to get sucked into the glowing light, but so were you. You grabbed a pillar that was near by.

+

"Noooo!" Your 2p yelled as she failed to keep herself from being sucked into the glows powerful wind. The pillar started to crumble under your hands. You lost your grip and was pulled into the Glowing light.

After that everything went black, the last thing you saw was the portal closing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~