Trapped...Part 10

Days have passed since my episode with the Italy look alike. I some how managed to keep the boys off my back with the whole not telling them about the fight and Luciano, which was good. I did how ever had to have what they call a precautious eye, but in reality it was a babysitter. Todays baby sitter was Gillen, Prussia's 2p. I was at his house that he shared with the 2p Germany, Lutz.

"So, we just going to sit here all day and look at the wall?" I asked, completely bored. Sure my Prussia would have been the most obnoxious thing that could ever be created on goods holy green earth, but at least it would have been a little interesting.

"Sorry." He muttered and looked down. I felt sorry as guilt started to rise. It felt like I kicked a injured puppy.

"No, its just, what else would you like to do. I get a little cluster phobic if I am inside to long." I said with a sigh and glanced out the window.

"Sorry, I don't know how to teat a girl...." He muttered again. Was it just me or was he more depressing then me?

"Its fine....." I mumble. "Hey, how about we do something that you like to do? It has to be out side though!" I add. Gillen sat there as if thinking for a moment.

"Well, there is a park close by. I like to walk there sometimes." He suggested. I smiled and nodded. It was a nice day out and I had been stuck in the house for two days. I ran into the bathroom and threw on my boy cloths.

I came rushing out and pulled Gillen off the couch. He yelped as I pulled him out of the house. We walked to a park that was a few blocks away from his house.

We were walking on a cement path that had tree branches covering the stone from the sun. I was smileing brightly as I looked up to see the leafs glowing with the morning sun. I always felt at home in nature like areas. It brought me peace and in all honesty, It felt like a belonged there more then anywhere. I closed my eyes as I listened to the songs the birds sang for us as we walked.

"You must really like nature." Gillen stated as he stared at me a long while. I glanced over at him and smirked.

"Yeah. I love the out doors. Its kind of sad though, to big business holders, places like this is nothing but open space for a mall or some stupid office building." I say as I stretch my arms in the sky.

It kind of ended there. The conversation I mean. It wasn't a awkward silence, but a peaceful one. I stopped when I saw a big grassy spot. I smiled like a child and ran over and flopped down on the soft greenness. I looked up at the blue sky with white fluffs floating through the sky. I took in a deep breath and took in the nature.

I heard a shuffle beside me and looked beside me to see Gillen sitting there. He was looking at me, we just sat there, having a weird staring contest.

"What?" I asked. He flushed red and looked away hurriedly. He didn't answer, but I didn't press any farther.

"He-!" Gillen started to speak, but I sat up all of a sudden.

"You hear that?" I asked as I held a finger up to silent the Prussian. He listened quietly, the snapping of a twig made him flinch a little and suck in a breath.

"Come out (2p Name)!" I yelled as I stood up. I pulled out my hunting knife that Luciano loaned me. I heard the snapping of a branch and dived at Gillen, knocking him away from a falling branch. Gillen grunted under my weight and looked over at the branch. I jumped up and slashed my knife behind me.

(2P Name) jumped out of the way and backed up. She glared at me, Her (2p E/C) eyes swirled with (2p Crazy e/c). This was the first time I had ever seen her, not smirking or grinning like a crazy person.