Axis Part 5

Its been a week since I started to stay in 2p F.A.C.E house. It sure as heck wasn't a dull time. I finally got rid of that stupid cold and my stress had lessened quite a lot. I was starting to actually like being in their world.

I woke up in the mornings early and would go on little walks. After being sick I didn't do much of anything. I wanted to keep my body fit and alert enough so if I ever had a run in with my 2p again, I would be able to hold my own. It was usually when every one was asleep and they didn't know I went on these little walks.

today I was going to go on a run. I started to jog down the side walk. I felt a present following me. I looked back with out turning my head to see who it was. Crap. It was Matt and Allen. They must be following me today. I smiled and picked up the speed.

The two men forgot about being stealthy and darted right for me. I made a sharp turn into some woods and started to run on a slim and narrow path I had found a few days ago. I pushed back a tree branch and smiled when I heard a little grunt. Jumping over tree roots that were sticking out of the ground I soon made it to the other side of the trail. I dashed to the house and sat on the porch, waiting for the two slow pokes that were behind me.

Matt and Allen came into view. They were a tired huffing mess. I smiled sweetly at them as they stopped in front of the house. They both looked at me puzzled.

"D***, You can run fast doll." Al said between breaths.

"Were did you learn to run like that?" Matt asked as he wiped a little sweat from his forehead. I smiled wider.

"I learned the secrets of a running Italian named Italy." I said as I stretched my arms. They both looked at me weirdly.

"I'm just joking, The Germany in my world lets me get in on his training every know and then and I love to move." I said with a sheepish smile.

"Anyways, why are you running this early in the morning?" Allen asked as he still tried to regain his breath.

"Like the early work out, why were you following me lik stalkers?" I asked as I crossed my arms and started at them accusingly.

"We were just wondering were you were going." Matt said as he popped a squat beside me. Allen fell face first into the grass of the lawn.

"Is that a sign saying I'm better at running then Allen?" I asked with a mischivouse smirk. Allen stiffened as he heard that. Matt smirked.

"Yep, he's just a dumb sissy that lost to a girl."Matt said. That got Allen standing and he pointed at me.

"You. me. Racing. Now!" Allen yelled. I smiled. I loved a good challenge, to bad it was from Allen.

"Fine, Matts the onw who will tell us who wins." I said. Matt nodded and watched from the porch steps.

Allen and I lined up on the side walk ready to run.

~~~~(Matts POV)~~~~

I watched as they both bolted off as (Name) said go. It wasn't even five mimiutes till (Name) got back. She smiled cheerfully as she walked over as sat down beside me.

"Were you pass him?" I asked. She stifled a snicker and looked at me with proud (E?C).

"Just around the corner, maybe he should go to the gym, or at least eat some sort of meat." She said as she laughed. I smiled. She was a interesting character. She was a independent person who took s*** from no one. She was smart and was very fast on her feet, literaly.

"The dumb a** probably never saw you pass him." I said. I smirked at the thought of it. Allen would be whinning about it all week.

"Yeah, I crossed to the other side of the street in a atemped for him not to see it. He probably thinks I'm right behind him still." She giggled and smiled like a little child that just set a prank. I smirked. It was kinda fun having her around. She knew when to be quiet and she knew when to be wild. I liked the combination. I smiled at her, but looked at the sound of feet running.