Baby Blue

Harry woke up hearing small whimpers beside him, turning over and seeing the small feathery caramel haired boy tossing slightly in his sleep. 
Reaching over he gently touched the boys cheek, kissing his nose gently.
Harry pulled the boy closer wrapping his arms around him securely,  humming softly calming the boy down.  Louis sighed gently, opening his eyes looking up at the green eyed man. 
"Morning daddy" he mumbled softly.  Harry smiled and kissed his soft thin lips. 
"Morning sweetheart. How are you feeling this morning?" Louis grunted and curled up as much as he could,  wrapping his arms around his large 6 month pregnant belly.  Harry chuckled softly,  rubbing the boys back.  Louis moaned in relief.  Harry's fingers always knew how to make him feel good.  The green eyed man smiled,  kissing his naked shoulder lightly and moving his hands further down towards Louis' round plump bum. Harry smirks to himself watching his blue eyed boy relax further.  "feeling better love?"  Louis hummed looking up at harry smiling softly.  Reaching down to kiss Louis soft but passionately.  Louis reaching up tangling his small fingers into Harry's curly hair tugging gently.  Harry groaned,  grabbing Louis' bum and pulling him as close as possible mindful of his 6 month belly.  The blue eyed boy giggled bitting down on his lip,  pulling away briefly to look at his handsome daddy.  Harry inhaled sharply pinning the boys hands above his head gently but firm,  stealing a kiss from his lips.  Working his way down toward his neck to his sweet spot. Louis gasped,  moaning as Harry left marks along his neck and collar bone making his way down to his round belly. 
"so beautiful baby blue,  filled with my baby." Louis smiles,  looking down at harry littering kisses all over his baby bump.  Harry moves his hands over the baby bump rubbing gently at the sides letting Louis relax more.  Harry moves down kissing at his blue eyed boys delicious thick thighs marking them up.  Wrapping his arms around his thighs and moving them over his shoulders,  he pulls Louis closer nipping at his thighs. Louis whimpers getting impatient with Harry's teasing. 
"what do you want baby" harry looks up seeing a flushed Louis already looking fucked out.
"want daddy's tongue.  Need you daddy" harry hums taking a hold of Louis thighs spreading them apart careful not to hurt his baby.  Moaning at the sight of the pregnant boys tight pink hole running the tip of his index finger over his hole watching it flutter with want.  He leans down and licks over the boys hole listening to his desperate moans. 
"hurry daddy!" Louis whimpers impatiently 
Harry chuckles lightly diving in without warning.  Devouring his baby's delicious hole.  Louis moans loudly arching slightly off the bed,  gripping the pillow tightly.  Harry pushes his tongue into the boys hole moaning at the taste pulling away "taste so good baby" Louis whines pushing his hips down wanting nothing but his daddy's tongue or fingers. Anything at this point. Hormones going crazy with want.  Need.
Harry sits up holding two fingers up to the flushed boys lips.  Louis quickly takes the digits into his mouth coating them in saliva.  Harry slowly withdrawals his fingers biting his lip as Louis playfully nips at the tips of them.  Harry leans down kissing the boy as he reaches down slowly inserting one finger into the boys hole.  The pregnant male moans pushing down on the finger enjoying the slight burn from the long digit.  Harry slowly moves his finger soon adding the second letting the boy adjust. Harry moves his fingers faster watching his baby fall apart beneath him, heavy breaths painting over his face looking into glazed over blue eyes.  "look so good baby, so gorgeous like this."  Louis hums and grabs at Harry's hair tugging slightly "ready daddy.  Need you."  harry nods leaning down to kiss Louis as he pulls his fingers out wiping them on the bed sheets.  Reaching over to the bed side table he pulls out a bottle of lube coating his erection generously.  Hissing at the touch getting slight release.  Louis watches biting his lip getting more turned on by the curly hair man every passing second.  Whining when he feels the man taking to long.  Harry smirks lining his member up to his blue eyed pregnant boyfriend's hole slowly entering him.  Closing his eyes tightly at the warmth and tightness that incases his member. Harry curses quietly,  leaning down kissing at louis' neck.  Louis moans arching his back slightly loving the full feeling of his daddy's large member inside him.  "so full daddy. Always make me feel so good"

Harry grunts leaning up on his hands looking down at the blue eyed boy. Thrusting his hips pushing himself in deeper causing Louis to let out a high pitched moan. Soon harry builds up a patter, teasing Louis with his long, slow thrust.  " feel so good blue.  Look so good.  Full with daddy's baby yeah?  All filled up."  Louis whines highly tilting his head back in pure ecstacy.  His blunt nails digging into Harry's back leaving dull red lines.  "more daddy.  Faster."  who's harry to say no to his baby? 

Harry pulls out slowly,  thrusting in faster.  All that's heard in the room is skin slapping against skin,  the loud moans of his lover as he's fucked thorough and the head bored hitting the wall.  Louis clenched down on harry making the curly haired man stutter dropping his head intl the blue eyed boys neck.  "fuck Lou."  harry groans thrusting in hard,  hitting Louis' sweet spot.  Louis gasps scratching down Harry's back causing deep red marks to form and spots of blood to form " yes,  yes,  yes.  Right there daddy.  Dont stop!"  Louis moans loudly.  Harry pants moving his hips faster. Thrusting harshly into the boys prostate causing him to go silent,  small high pitched moans coming out along with the chorus of uh's.   " Gonna cum daddy. Please please"  Louis begs.  Harry reaches down wrapping his lengthy fingers around his lovers member pumping him slowly feeling him twitch.  Louis tenses up inhaling sharply,  one last long moan leaving his sinful lips as he shoots his load onto his round belly.  Harry moans thrusting in deeply gripping his baby's thighs as he shoots his load into the boys ruined hole.  Harry tilts his head back breathing out as he slowly rides out their highs.  Leaning down he places a soft kiss to his boys lips smiling gently.  Soon harry lays Louis legs down,  turning so he can lay behind him,  wrapping his arms around his boy.   "I love you baby blue" 
"love you too daddy" Louis yawns slipping into a peaceful slumber. 

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sooo...  How was it?  This is my first ever smut.  I hope you all liked it! 
Don't forget to comment and vote.  Thank you all so much!!

~M

💚💙