Cake

Harry pov

Walking into the kitchen sleepily rubbing my eyes.  Removing my hands from my eyes I look around only to see a kitchen filled with  dirty bowls and   Baking ingredients everywhere. 
"Louis!! " I yell for the blue eyed boy,  only to get no response. " Louis what the hells go-" I yelp as I slip and fall onto my back groaning in pain.  I turn over  looking to see what I slipped on.  Raw egg. Groaning I sit up and take a deep breathe,  soon hearing small little  patters coming toward the kitchen.  Looking up I see Louis with a chefs hat on,  apron and his glorious black lace panties,  flour littering his apron and a bit on his face and in his hair,  and what seems to be a cake platter in hand. "what are you doing on the floor sir?"  he asks smiling softly at me.  "why the hell Is my kitchen dirty?.  There's egg all over the floor and now in me. Don't you know how to keep up a mess while baking or cooking or whatever the bloody hell you were doing."  sighing i stand up catching myself on the counter almost slipping again.  Louis looks down with a pout,  eyes misting over "sorry daddy...  Just wanted to bake you a cake for your birthday" he mumbles.

Grabbing a towel I wipe off my hands and arms walking over to the small boy looking down at him,  I reach up tilting his head up and kiss his lips softly "I'm sorry dove..  Just surprised me I guess.  You know how I am about keeping clean. "  Louis nods, smiling gently.  I wipe at his rosie cheeks not wanting to see the boy cry.  Louis looks up at me and smiles sniffling quietly,  he pushes the cake up showing me his  'masterpiece'.  It looked to be a slightly lopsided  two tiered cake with blue frosting with the words 'Happy Birthday daddy' in sloppy font .  I smiled  at the cute boy kissing his head.  "love it sweetheart"  I whispered.  He giggled,  setting the cake on the messy counter.  He quickly swiped his small,  dainty   finger across the cake getting frosting on it,  swiping it right across my cheek before I had the chance to do anything.  Surprised I look at the boy as he giggles tilting his head back.  Smirking I grab a chunk of the cake and throw it towards him.  He stops his adorable giggles and looks at me with shock.  Chuckling I run off towards the end of the kitchen seeing him grab more cake.  "I'm gonna get you daddy!"  he yells as he runs after me.  I laugh running out of the kitchen into the living room and hiding behind the corner waiting for Lou.  Soon after I hear a thud and a cry in pain.  Worried,  I ran into the kitchen to see Louis on the floor breathing a bit heavy. I rush over kneeling down to see if he's alright,  "what happened baby?"  I asked.  "slipped,  fell."  he whimpered.  Reaching down I go to help him up only to get cake smashed right onto my chin and neck.  Grunting I look down at a giggling Louis as he tries to crawl away.  I grab his ankles pulling him back and spanking his round plumb bum hard.  Louis yelps, hissing and bites his lip as he looks back at me.  "naughty,  naughty fooling daddy like that.  He was worried about his little prince. I think you deserve a punishment. "  Louis whines. Turning over looking at me.  "i-i sowwy daddy.  Wanted to continue the fun"  I shake my head and pull him over laying him across my lap.  Moaning at the sight of his black lace clad bum.  "such a nice ass my boy gots,  doesn't he?"  I mumble,  rubbing over the round globes.  Louis yelps out as I quick and harshly slam my hand down onto his bum getting turning the tan skin bright red with each slap.

Soon Louis has tears down his face crying out as I land a few more spanks.  I stop after the 15th spank and rub his thick bum soothingly.  "did so good baby boy."  I whisper into his ear,  nipping at the lobe.  Louis whines arching his back sticking his bum out even more.  I lean over and lick a fat stripe across his left cheek nipping the flesh after I'm done.  Laying him on his back on the floor I lean down and kiss him deeply smiling.  "my gorgeous prince.  Look so good baby."  Louis grunts thrusting his hips up.  Looking down at his "special parts"  I notice the small erection lying tightly tucked in his panties.  I smirk reach down palming him.  He tilts his head back letting out a hot breath and moving his hips slightly "mmm need more hazzy,  please daddy."  sitting up I grab ahold of his panties ripping them off and turning Louis over gripping his bum and pulling him towards my own boxer clad erection.  I grind into his bum,  moaning at the warmth and short relief I get "look at you baby.  Plump ass up in the air ready for daddy to ruin your tight pink little hole. "  Louis whimpers pushing back into my hands and onto my dick.  Reaching over I grab the lube from the junk drawer we keep  coating two of my fingers up ready to prep the pretty boy laying there.  I rub my clean hand over his lower back soothing him as I slide two fingers into his tight hole.  Louis hisses pushing back into my fingers trying to take them deeper.  " wanna fuck yourself back on daddy's fingers baby?"  Louis moans nodding as he moves his hips back. Building up speed soon panting heavily into his arm.  I move my hand along with his thrusts,  pushing in harder trying to find his prostate. 

Louis soon let's out a high pitched moan as I twist my fingers up slightly.  Smirking I remove my fingers,  quickly lubing up my leaking erection.  "now baby.  Want you to work your ass on my dick okay?  Use me to get you off yeah?" Louis hums nodding as he slowly moves back making me enter his tight heat.  Throwing my head back at the hot tight friction.  Louis moans pushing back more soon building rhythm and move fast.  I grip at his hips plunging my dick into his ass hitting his prostate dead on.  Loud breathy uh's leaving my boys pretty pink lips.  "so close daddy.  Harder please please.!"  he moans. Grunting I flip him over into his back and lift his legs over my shoulders slamming into him as hard and fast as I could.  Louis tilts his head back the back of my thighs surely leaving little crescent marks.  I lean down diving into assault his neck with love bites.  Louis moans at the new position having my dick deep inside him constantly putting pressure in his prostate.  Reaching down wrapping my hand around his small erection squeezing tightly,  moving my hand around him.  After a few more thrusts and a swipe of my thumb at his tip he shoots his load into my hand and across my chest.

It doesn't take me long after,  letting my own load release as he clenches down onto me creating an impossibly tighter friction on my sensitive dick.  Moaning I bite down onto his neck leaving a large purple bruise, sucking up the little blood that was drawn.  Pulling back I look down at my boy to see him spaced out.  Kissing up his neck to his lips I pull over slowly leaving light kisses all over his face.

"baby love,  come back to me" I whisper.  After a few attempts at calling his name,  he finally looks over at me smiling lightly.  "hey gorgeous,  welcome back baby prince."  standing up I pick up Louis carrying him to the shower.  After cleaning us up I get a pair of mint green lace panties on him and black tight Calvin Klein boxers on myself.  Pulling back the sheets I lay him down and cover him up kissing his lips tenderly.  Quickly making a call to the house keepers to come clean up the kitchen,  I shut the door and go lay down with my little prince.  Pulling him close wrapping my arms around him protectively. 

"love you boobear" I whisper kissing his shoulder gently.
"love you too Hazzard,  happy birthday. "

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

So...  How was it?!

I plan to update at least 2-3 days out of the week.  Right now it's a bit hectic.  I've got 2 classes to finish,  plus finals before the 21st. 

Requests are welcome!  Please do comment requests or send me a message and I'll read them.  It helps me get into the "zone"  with writing these Smuts.

Thank you lovelies.!
Don't forget to comment/vote!

~M
💚💙