surprise

"Thank you all so much for coming out tonight and letting me play, I love you all so much and I wouldn't be here without every single one of you standing beside me. Please drive home safely" Harry smiled and waved as he finished saying his farewells to the crowd touching his finger tips to his lips as he kissed and thanked them all goodnight.
He turned around walking off stage grabbing a towel and cold water as he walks to his dressing room thanking the crew for the help of tonight's show.
As he walked into his dressing room he wiped the sweat from his face and takes a long sip of water and kicking  the door shut behind him. Setting the towel and water on the little table he began to strip to take a much needed shower.

"I've always wanted my own personal show"
Harry quickly turned around covering his chest and looked at the man sitting in the corner. Smiling widely as he dropped his shirt and ran over climbing onto Louis lap and kissing him deeply then pulling away and smacking his chest lightly.
" you scared me you ass!"
Louis chuckled as he leaned forward and kissed Harry nipping his bottom lip as a smile spread across Harry's plump pink lips.
"It was a good scare though, yeah baby"
Harry nods and runs his hands up Louis chest and neck tangling his long fingers into Louis hair; tugging slightly, making Louis tilt his head back and bite his lip.
Harry leaned down and kissed him a bit roughly as Louis wrapped his right arm around Harry's waist and taking his left hand and holds his thigh as he stands up and pushes Harry into the wall. Harry smiles wrapping his legs around Louis curvy waist pulling him as close as he can to his heated body. Louis pulls back and kisses down Harry's neck nipping and sucking on his sweet spots hard enough to leave faint marks gentle enough to not cause any pain to his boy.
Harry let out a throaty moan as Louis thrust his hips forward, grinding their groins together.
"Fuck baby, have I missed you" Louis moans deeply
Harry smiles and slides down as he quickly kissed Louis and pulls his shirt off pushing him back into the small sofa that lies in the dressing room, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down as he kisses down Louis chest to his navel. Taking Louis think, long c!ck into his hand and slowly pumps him as he looks up at Louis biting his lip.
Louis grunts and leans his head back thrusting his hips up into Harry's large hands. Harry quickly leans down taking Louis into his mouth trying to slick him up fast, wanting and needing him.
Louis places his hand on the back up Harry's head tugging at his hair gently. Taking him deeper harry moans around Louis enjoying the sounds he pulls out of the older man.

Louis pulls harry off and pins him to the sofa seat as he practically rips Harry's pants off throwing them on the floor. Louis bites his lip leaning down to kiss Harry then flipping the boy around so his ass is sticking out and he's leaned over the arm of the sofa. He smacks his right bum cheek and smirks hearing harry moan lowly.
" I've missed this ass as well" Louis basically growled.
Harry bites his lip looking over his shoulder and bushes his ass back brushing Louis very hard pulsing dick. Louis moans and rubs the tip over Harry's entrance slicking it up with Precum.

Harry closes his eyes and drops his head on his arms whining. "Please Lou just fuck me"
Louis smirks and spreads Harry's ass and slowly thrusts into his hole. Harry gasps leaning his head back and reaches his hand to grab Louis arm loving the feeling of being filled.
Louis let's out a low throaty moan as he pushes all the way in and stops trying to contain himself.
Leaning over and kissing Harry's shoulder up to the shell of his ear he pulls out gently, letting a his hips snap quickly back into harry and moans into Harry's ear. "Mmm so tight for me love".
Harry pushes his hips back wanting Louis to just ruin him, Louis smirks and puts his right hand on the arm of the couch and his left on Harry's hip and slams into him gradually going faster.
Loud moans and skin slapping against skin are the only things being heard in the dressing room.
Louis sits up grabbing the boys hips thrusting Harder. Harry gasps gripping the arm of the sofa letting out a string of "oh fuck" and "yes yes yess"

Louis pulls Harry up flushed against his chest and wraps his arm around his waist as he practically slams into the boy leaving. His grip tight enough leaving little bruises in Harry's hips. Harry reaches his arm up and back grabbing at Louis hair and tilting his head back into his shoulder; hiding his face in the crook of Louis neck.

Louis looks down at him and smirks and pulls out before thrusting in, hitting Harry's prostate and putting constant pressure. Harry gasps as his eyes roll back and he bites into Louis neck moaning loudly as he grips his arm as he cums all over the sofa. Louis moans deeply and cums inside harry, his thrusts quick as he continues to milk Harry clean of cum.
Breathing heavily he slowly pulls out of harry laying the shaking boy on his back and kisses up his chest and shoulder.
" come back to me baby" he whispers in Harry's ear. After a few encouraging whispers Harry finds his way back looking at Louis, still a bit spacey. Louis smiles and kisses him gently reaching over for the towel and cleaning himself and Harry down.

Harry watches smiling and pulls Louis down after he finishes kissing him with so much love and passion.

Louis pulls back and chuckles.
"Surprise baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my darlings, I hope you all enjoyed this. I know it's a bit rushed and probably shitty tbh.
I'm so very sorry it's taken me so long to update.

I've mentioned in the previous note that I'll be taking requests for other ships if the boys or any "scenes " you'd like me to write.
I'll dedicate the chapter to you as well, giving you the main credit and a shout.

Please vote and comment

Much love
        ~ M
💚💙