Chapter-32

Shourya's POV

"Really, I don't think Mr. Husband...." She started but I cut her words by placing my lips on hers.

She was startled with my move but she started kissing me back.

I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her towards me. She placed her hands around my neck.

We pulled out from the kiss because we were out of breath.

So we sat on the bed. She rested her head on my shoulder and started talking about her friends and college. I listened to her very patiently.

I was doubtful of our first meeting at her home. Why did she introduce herself when we already knew each other?

"Naina I've a question."

"Go on," She urged.

"Why did you introduce yourself to me at your home?"

"I said my name because I thought you forgot about me. I'd stopped myself from jumping in your arms on our first meeting. I'd to control my emotions to such an extent. I wanted you to support me in fulfilling my dreams as a husband, not a friend. So I gave my introduction as Ms. Kapoor and not as your childhood friend."

"I'm proud of you baby for not jumping in my arms and kissing me saying that you were my dumb Naina with whom I used to play in childhood days," I smirked.

I didn't want her to think about Karan. I knew she was thinking about him; even I missed him too. I didn't want to see her sobbing.

"You won't change, will you?" She asked taking pillow in her hands.

"Why will I?" I stood from the bed.

I knew what she was planning. Slowly I started moving but she's a devil so she started beating me with the pillow.

I loved this Naina who was crazy with her cuteness.

"Baby you look so cute when you're angry," I said pulling her cheeks.

"Ouch! It's hurting idiot." She slapped my hand away.

"Baby, let's sleep. I'm tired," I yawned.

We both slept hugging each other. I kissed her forehead and she kissed my cheeks.

I saw her closing eyes. I knew she wasn't ready for this but acted as if she was.

I was happy for the fact of her loving me.

I slept hugging her tightly.

I was going to miss her as she would become busy in achieving her dreams.

I would support her in paving her way towards success. Slowly I drifted into a deep slumber.

************

Naina's POV

I was happy I got the love of my life for whom I was waiting for years.

I was happy that he was supporting me in my dreams. I never thought I would be this much happy for a man who was sleeping beside me.

I ruffled his hair. When I stepped into his room I was so nervous. I knew he was playing so I played along with him.

After that we both slept hugging each other. He thought I was sleeping but I wasn't. I was watching his face from the corner of my eye.

He slept embracing me tightly. I felt safe and secure in his arms.

Next morning I woke up with a smile on my face.

He was looking like a cute kid while sleeping.

I love you Arya.

I got up from the bed, went to washroom and did my morning chores.