two.

day two

Taemin was calling Hyunjoo to practice early, "Wake up! We need to practice early to get your skills better~" Taemin said while he was whispering on the phone. Hyunjoo carefully comes out of the room, Taemin wavied at Hyunjoo and she waved back.
They carefully enter the practice room, "Did you practice at your room?" Taemin said to Hyunjoo, "Yes!" Said Hyunjoo with a smile on her face, "Okay, Well then let's get started." said by Taemin. They practiced hard, Rain was at the halls and he heard a sound coming from the practice room, "Doing great guys, Keep up the good work!" Rain said to them both happily. "Thank You!" They answered to Rain happily. Rain left and they continued to practice.

Afterwhile, Taemin was teaching Hyunjoo to dance well and good, "You're doing great Hyunjoo!" Taemin said to Hyunjoo, "Now sing a song." Taemin said, "Okay." Hyunjoo said, she sang softly and gentle again, "Okay good! Let's have a break." Taemin said.
They ate at a small shop near the place, "What do you want?" Taemin asked Hyunjoo, "I only want ramen." Hyunjoo replied, "Okay." Taemin told Hyunjoo, They ate and left at the shop afterwards. "Did you enjoy your food?" Taemin said to Hyunjoo, "It was delicious!" Hyunjoo replied cutely. They got to the practice room at time, "Okay. Let's exercise for awhile." Taemin said, "Okay!" Hyunjoo replied, They exercised for a long time.

Afterwhile, Hyunjoo slept because of tiredness due to the excercise and practice earlier, Taemin carried her to her bed, she slept very well in her sleep, she woke up in her room and said "Where am I?" Hyunjoo asked herself, she was going to the practice room and saw Taemin sleeping in the desk. "Hey, wake up I need to practice." Hyunjoo said to Taemin. But Taemin was fast asleep. So, Hyunjoo practiced by herself.

Afterwhile, Taemin woke up and saw Hyunjoo practicing by herself, "Why didn't you wake me up?" Taemin said, "I was trying waking you up like 3 times and you were still asleep." Hyunjoo replied, Taemin practiced with her for a long time.

---
sorry for the short chapter again. :))