three

day three

Hyunjoo woke up early so she called Taemin, "Hey, are you still sleeping?" Hyunjoo whispered to Taemin on the phone, "No, I'm at a shop I just got hungry and ate ramen." Taemin told Hyunjoo, "Meet me at the practice room." Hyunjoo replied on the phone. Taemin was at the practice room and Hyunjoo wasn't still there, Taemin was calling Hyunjoo for 5 times, "Sorry, I was taking a shower and I left my phone at the bed."
Hyunjoo apologized, "It's okay, we just need to practice." Taemin replied.

Hyunjoo was on her way on the practice room suddenly Feeldog and Hyuna saw her, "Where are you going?" Hyuna asked Hyunjoo, "I was going to the practice room to practice with Taemin." Hyunjoo answers, "Oh, okay." Hyuna replied, Hyuna and Feeldog left and Hyunjoo was at the practice room, "Why were you so late?" Taemin asked Hyunjoo, "I met Hyuna and Feeldog at the halls." Hyunjoo replied, "Ahh, okay. Shall we start our practice?" Taemin asked Hyunjoo and she nodded.

Afterwhile, Rain ordered ramen for everyone, "Thank you" said all the mentors and trainees, but Hyunjoo and Taemin didn't come because they were practicing. Rain noticed the two that they aren't in the room so Rain gave them the ramen at the practice room, "Hey, you two, here is your ramen." Rain said to the both of them, "Oh, thank you." Taemin and Hyunjoo thanked Rain, "Wow! It tastes so good." Hyunjoo and Taemin praised Rain, after that he left the room.

Afterwhile, they finished eating their ramen and they took a rest for a while. Hyunjoo fell asleep on Taemin's desk, Taemin carried her to her room, But Hyunjoo woke up in Taemin's arms and Taemin looked at her and Hyunjoo faked that she was asleep, Hyunjoo was asleep again when Taemin left her in her bed.

Hyunjoo woke up in her good sleep, she turned on her phone and saw the notification from Taemin.

Taemin: I'm in a shop near the park, come here.
Seen

Hyunjoo left and went to the address where Taemin told her.

---
the chapters in this story are short but they're many. please dont fite me.