red!knight x shy!princess!reader

Yes thank you Jailynnt for requesting this, sorry kinda forgot about updating the story.  Stuff happens 😅

   -Y/N pov-
Walking down halls to my big sisters room, passing couple of stained glass windows when I started to hear glass shatter behind me.  Turning around to see oh fudge...
A decapitated head of some barbarian with sound of a fight can be heard out side.  Nope. Get to big Sisy. Move your sweet rear away.
Turning back running to sisters room banging on the door to let you in."sis op-pen up th-he door!" With no reply and trying to open it, but it's locked.
Sis get your lazy rear up and open up already.
Now hearing rapid footsteps from the hall I was just in, and rapidly getting louder. Then a click of the door.
"Gosh final- oh-h, h-h-hey. Bye" seeing barbarians staring down at you making you do almost 180, running into the hall forgetting that
Fudge.
Three Knights fighting another batch of barbarians on the broken glass, dead bodies, and tons of blood, ash, ice.
Wow they look cool fighting minis the blood, FUDGE REMEMBER YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET KIDNAPPED IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING!
Lighting is heard behind me.
  -red knight pov-
My buds and I were taking care of some intruders hoping none get the princesses till we see one in barbarians arms from one of further down windows
Seriously, what the heck,
"I'll get her", orange says running after them.
Fudge you too, let one of us get one of the gosh darn girls
After fight getting inside one of the other princesses appears having hard time running from different group of barbarians which approach her faster when she stops seeing us in action.
Before one of fello brothern get a chance I use my magic to strike the basterds
DIE!
Then whisper yell to other two "don't even try y'all already got to help and kiss one, I want this shot!"
Leaving them to finish the few left, I dash towards her and pick her up while doing so, then hopscotching on the 3-4 barbarians that avoided my strike. Out of corner of my eye I see her blush.
Cute, must be the one who hide behind one other princesses when orange tried to flirt. DEFINITELY KEEPING HER FROM HIM.
   -time skip-
   -y/n pov-
After the red knight saved me and brought me to the garden to see the orange knight getting slapped by my somehow flustered sister. To hear orange knight say," Really, you didn't need to slap me you could have just said no, and how is it inappropriate to ask to hav-" getting cut of by my sisters hand after seeing be put down by a laughing red knight.
Then she says something to him that I can't make out.
Wait something isn't right, oh right..... I forgot to thank them for saving us... gosh here comes a blushing shuddering mess
Taking a deep breath preparing another awkward sentence I say,"i-i lik-k-ke to t-th-hank y-y-y-y.... y-you fo-or sa-avin-ng m-me."
Welp another 5 minutes I wasted trying to say something for once
Then the knight kneels on one knee while kissing my hand saying,"pleasures mine"
Now becoming worse of a blushing mess, that starts to stupidity stare staring at him. This causes big sisters to come over and calmly give my hand back and push him back a little saying, "yes thank you and please I don't need a broken sister so try one of our others, but thanks for not being inappropriate like your friend. "( I love this line for some darn reason so much)
Then red knight chuckles OMG stop your making it worse and orange knight seems to now be little agrivated at sisters comment.
The red knight stands saying," yes, well orange is at times.  Though I hope I didn't break this beautiful sister of yours into a shocking state."
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Welp what a way to end this

A wonderful cliff hanger

Cut off of interesting rise of action

So easy to ruin first one shot requested

Just having a blushing malfuncing reader

Fudge can't, must write little fluff

But still a jerkwad

Just a kiss

....Yeah till one kiss
At least it is not to how far orange wanted.
   -2 saves later-
Why oh why am I going to do this if sis finds out I'm dead (I just said I wasn't going that far) why do you ruin the fun (I have a sense of dignity now back to story I am not writing this one for fun) fine but either way kiss will still be at least passed for not telling her.
In the same garden is were red taken me again from another failed kidnapping and I am building up courage to say I like him but that will fail so it is a kiss instead.... why does he have to be so handsome it is making it lot harder  then before he goes to leave like last few times from my sisters threat I grab his arm making his attention go to me. 
Taking deep breath while he says," is there something you must say?" Nodding the information swift movement lift his helmet and kissed him on the lips.
Surprising him, then tosses the helmet in my hand to then grab it and kiss back.
Though it ended when my sister appeared behind him with a club.  One time I don't need you big sis, the one time.