orange knight x jypse!reader

Wow last story got me to figure out what oneshorts orange personality was.
  -orange knight pov-
The guys and I are following one of the paths in the forest to get to cyclops' castle.  We all are tired from so far two hole days to get to the right path if green could have listened to what I said.
Why does green always have to go against my ideas, yes I might have messed up with saying the cave was a safe short cut but it got us on the road.
"Hey guys why don't we stop and rest or take small break?" Blue says causing green to ask, "yeah, I agree and isn't there some traveling show around here we can watch and maybe after ask if we are on the right track." "Oh gee now but we are so close, seriously now you two want a break while I asked earlier and both of you said we can't rest till we save one of the princesses." I say agrivated but red then saying " Well you asked every hour if we can, so don't complain that others are now getting tierd." "Umm.. guys" not hearing blue and snapping back at red," when have you been able to declare if we do or don't, you can hardly even get a girl to listen to you!" "WHEN AM I THE LEADER, AND WHAT DOES HAVING GIRLS ATTENTION YOU GET SLAPPED BY EVERYONE YOU MET!"
"SORRY THAT I TRY TO GET A GIRL UNLIKE YOU, AND YOUR THE ONE BOSSING US AROUND!""guys""I DON'T BOSS Y'ALL AROUND YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY AND REASON I DON'T TRY IS I'M NOT MAKING A FOUL OUT OF MYSELF!"
Before I can say any thing green cuts us off "SHUT THE FUDGE UP!" Poison and gas start to surround us drawing our attention to the pissed green knight in front of blue with a concerned face.
"Finally you idiots shut up, ... blue was trying to tell you morons somthing." "Thanks.. I was trying to say that there is a run away cart with jypses' in it and young boy chasing it is coming at us." Turning to where we hear shouting of some bandits are few yards from us seeing cart with bandits driving and holding in few jypses' that are trying to escape.
Scaring all of us except blue, especially when it is now flying over us after hitting a big rock.
"Help :BACK OFF: AHHH" different girls inside scream with boy running behind while swinging a wooden sword yelling,"GIVE MY BIG SISTERS BACK"
Wow determined little kid, wait sisters.... hehe
Grabing them and putting him on my shoulder start running after them and way faster pace the boy was at. "ORANGE WHAT THE HECK""PUT THAT BOY DOWN""wait for us!" They shouted
Och.. should have rested... must go .. on with.. plan
Heavily breathing,  now getting close to the wagon hearing more screams the boy cheers fine with my pl-help.
Guys catch up and blue practicing his magic and freeze the wheels I think, but freezes road in front for miles. Groaning as they start to get faster fudg-g-ge b-bl-ue co-ontr-rol your-r ma-ag-gic.
I then use my BETTER magic to create a fire wall in front of them forcing them to stop.
Red amidietly throws all the bandits away to deal with them with green.  Putting the kid on ground go to his sisters and help them out bowing. "Thanks you" "Finally" "Hey brother thanks for getting help. "They said same time over laying words and all doing own thing.
Gosh they're sisters? So.... diffrent
"Anything I can do for you ladies? "
-y/n pov -
When unloading to set up for our show bandits came and when our little brother tried to help buhl falling and getting thrown at a tree. Brother no
They forced us in our cart we are arguing at them but can't do anything.  Also had no chance against them, cart going faster by each minute we are screaming for help. Older sister is trying to get pervert off while younger on is plain screaming trying to jump out the window, and I am just calling for help, getting bandits off my older sister.
Thump going twice as fast now and it gets colder and one of bandits holding my younger sister back looks scared to death pulling her in.
Few moments later we come to sudden stop and it turns very hot
Glad I did change into my outfit
Bandits been pulled trough window
A orange knight appears with our little brother opening the door and bowing he's hot ...........and mine
Accidently staring after saying thanks sis elbows me in stomach to stop staring and talk
So cheeky me goes and says ," hey do you all want to watch our show, think of it as a thank you ~"
The orange replies before others in a similar tone to mine " with pleasure~ anything for y'all lovely ladies, especially you ~" leaning towards me
Having my family look at him in shock, the other Knights looked at me in shock.  Making us face our groups and yell at same time "LET A FLIRT GET THERE KISS/FUN, Y'ALL HAVE!"
Turning to each other ask, "fun/kiss? You are my type of boy/girl~"
-time skip after show and fun..-
-orange knight pov-
Wow.. her fun .. is lot better. .than a kiss,
I'm never missing one of her shows, who cares about some princesses kiss! Y/N is mine
Quick took little longer to finish then planed but good practice for writing. Hope you flirts enjoy