Meeting Him

You sigh as you pull up to a small grocery store. Its been about two months since you've gone out for groceries because of your anxiety. You lost some weight, but honestly, you're liking how you look.

You walk in and grab a cart, going to the produce first. You look up from the celery in your hand and see the most adorable man you've ever seen. He's wearing mostly black, shopping for peppers. He looks up at you, seeing you stare at him.

"Like the sight?" He says, approaching you.

"Kinda." He smiles, rubbing a hand through his hair. You look on his fingers, he's wearing rings but there's no wedding band.

"My name is Ryan." You turn red. You know he's trying to get your number.

"Mines Y/N." You two shake hands. Ryan rips a piece off of his shopping list and quickly scribbles his number down.

"I'd love to see you again. Hope you like dogs, because I'm in love with mine!" He laughs.

"I love animals! Thanks for your number. I'll definitely text you!" Ryan steps closer, crapping your shoulder and kissing your cheek slightly. When he steps away, he winks at you and leaves.

You felt like you were on top of the world. This was the first time you've felt like this meeting someone. You also greatly appreciated how he didn't push onto you like most guys in LA.

The whole night you only thought about Ryan. You decided yo text his number.

Hey, it's Y/N from the grocery store

Oh hi! I was starting to think you weren't going to text me lol

Your phone started to ring. He wanted to facetime. It was either he wanted to purely talk or he's going to have his dick out. You quickly pressed accept and Ryan appeared on your screen.

"Hey, you!" He said, laying shirtless his bed. You smile back. "I just wanted to see your face again. You're too beautiful for me not to." You felt your heart burst.

"Awe, you're pretty nice, Ryan!" Ryan laughed.

"Surprising, isn't it? Most people think I'm going to be a douche because the clothes I wear. I mean, its a step up from what I used to wear!"

"Do you have any pictures?" You ask.

"Oh, sure! They're all over the Internet! Just search up Ryan Ross and you'll find them! You exit the screen but still talk to him. You type his name in and see a bunch of awful pictures.

"Oh my god! You're adorable!" You said as you went back to the call. He sheepishly smiled.

"Hey, I gotta go. But if you want a fun night, search up Ryan Ross Nudes, you won't be disappointed." Ryan hangs up you immediately go back to google and find his nudes. You stare at them for a good hour before you decide to text him.

Those nudes are pretty nice!

You saw that he read the message, but it took a few moments before he wrote back.

Yeah? Maybe one day you'll get the real deal 😜 night, Y/N!