Their Daughter

I'm thinking of making a full Ryden story based on this 😏

Ryan sighed as he laid on the couch, his head turned as he watched TV. It was a stupid show he could barely follow, but he still laid there watching. He heard his husband calling out for their daughter, then a door slamming.

"RYAN?!" Brendon yelled, running down the stairs. "Did Ally ask you if she could leave?" Ryan nodded no as he sat up. "Son of a bitch! She snuck out!"

"Babe... The boyfriend..." Brendon's eyes widened as he looked at Ryan, marching over to the key bowl as he grabbed his keys.

"You go to her room and try to find, I dunno, drugs or something. Can't I trust her anymore!" Ryan nodded as he stood up, walking up the stairs and into her room. He immediately went to her nightstand and opened the top drawer, gasping.

"Brendon? BRENDON!!" Brendon ran back up to the bedroom to stop in his tracks, seeing Ryan holding a pregnancy test. "It's positive..."

"No... Fuck, she's 15!" Brendon walked over to Ryan and grabbed the test out of Ryan's hands. He stared at it, his eyes growing wider by the second. "I am going over there."

"Brendon, no. Don't go over there and beat the snot out of the kid. What's done is done. We have to face it." Brendon's face grew red. "Don't you dare!" Ryan tried to step in front of Brendon but he slipped away, running downstairs and grabbing his keys once again. He slammed the front door, running to his car. Ryan just sighed.

***

"What the HELL were you thinking?!" Brendon yelled as he scolded his daughter. Ryan just sat next to her, not being able to make eye contact with either one.

"Dad, I-" Brendon grunted.

"You are far too young to become a parent! What are you going to do?!" Ally looked down, tears streaming down her face.

"Brendon," Ryan started, wrapping an arm around their daughter. "Calm down. She has options! She doesn't have to keep the baby! But if she does, we have to accept that. Can't you see she's terrified? The poor girl is shaking! And you're not making it better!" Brendon sighed.

"Daddy, I am sorry... We weren't thinking, but he did wear a condom! It split, we were being safe, I swear!" She said.

"I just- I do not think this is good... You are 15 years old, you won't even be 16 when the baby gets here! Does the boy know?" Ally nodded.

"That's why I went to his house... If it matters he broke up with me..." Ryan sighed as he looked at Brendon.

"Babe, she's been through a lot tonight, let's all go to be and talk about this tomorrow, okay?"

***

Ryan did not know what it would be like to sit next to Ally as she was in labour. Brendon didn't want to be in there, he didn't want to get in the way.

He sighed as Ally cried, her hands on her stomach as she had another contraction. He rubbed her shoulder, trying everything he can go to comfort her.

"You're doing amazing, Ally... Just a few more hours..." She let out a groan, opening her eyes.

"I want Daddy..." Ryan nodded, kissing her forehead as he stood up, walking out to the waiting room. Brendon looked up, smiling a bit.

"She wants you, baby..." Brendon let out a sigh as he stood up, quickly kissing Ryan before walking back into the room, Ryan following behind. Ally sat up a bit as she saw Brendon walk in, a smile slightly on her face.

"Hey, sweetheart..." He simply said, walking over and sitting next to her.

"Hi." She reached out for Brendon's hand, which he gladly took.

"How dilated is she?" Brendon asked, looking back at Ryan.

"Seven. Won't be long now."

***

There he was, in Ally's arms. Little George, so small, so precious. Both Brendon and Ryan smiled as they saw their grandson.

"Dad?" Ally said as she looked up at Brendon. "Love you."