Pregnant

"Y/N? Please open the door!" Ryan banged on the bathroom door. You had been throwing for the past thirty minutes, and it woke Ryan up. "Baby, please! I just want to comfort you!" You start to throw up again. Ryan broke a bobby pin and picked the lock.

"I told you not to come in!" You weakly said.

"And leave me out in the hallway worried sick about you?" Ryan sat on the edge of the tub and rubbed your back as you threw up once again. "I think you should go to a doctor..."

"No, it's just a bug. It's nothing!" Ryan stopped rubbing your back. "Did... you ever take your birth control pill, not at 6 or even missed a day?"

"Ryan, I'm not pregnant!"

"Just, answer the question."

"Ryan! I can't be pregnant!" You sat up on the floor and looked at him.

"Baby, you take the pill so I don't have to wear a condom. you could have missed taking the pill by an hour, and the doctor said that can cause ovulation. It just could've been a mishap." Ryan helped you stand up.

"Just stop! I can't be pregnant!"

"I'm going to prove a point. I'm going to the drug store to buy you a pregnancy test." Ryan stood up and left the bathroom. You sigh. You just can't be pregnant. You're not ready.

About an hour later, Ryan comes back home with a box of pregnancy tests. He handed them to you.

"I'm not pregnant!" Ryan just sighed.

"Just go and try, okay?" You roll your eyes and go and use the test. You sit on the edge of the tub with it in your hands. Slowly but surely, negative turned into positive. Ryan was right.

"What is it? Negative or positive?" Ryan said, leaning on the doorframe.

"P-positive..." Ryan smiles and kneels down to your height. "H-how did you know?"

"Oh, you know, the headaches, the vomiting, the dizziness, the sore boobs, the mood swings. I'm not dumb, so I just connected the dots." Ryan leaned in and kissed you. "We're going to have a baby, Y/N!"

"Yeah..." Ryan's smile slowly turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?"

"I, I just don't know if I'm ready to have a baby." Ryan put his hands on your knees.

"Sweetie, it's not like you're going to do this alone! I'll be right here, beside you through this journey!" You smiled a little. "There's the smile I fell in love with! Now, come on! Let's go out and celebrate!"