Chapter Twenty-five

[Tylers POV]

Cam texted me when I was still on the plane. He was so freaking sweet, he kept calling me pretty, causing butterflies in my stomach.

We landed in Toronto, but I haven't been able to get off the plane yet. Too many people.

My favorite text from Cam is probably "Tyler, I haven't ever heard of a girl being called tyler! But it fits you, and it makes you unique and more gorgeous!" I blushed and felt the zoo in my stomach when he said that.

~Alex's POV~

We were waiting at the airport for Tyler. I can't wait to see her. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I hope she and Cam are hitting it off.

"Hey! Isn't that her?" Shawn asked pointing at a girl with 'Eat Fish Wear Grundens' sweats, and a Beadles hoodie. I nodded. She looked up from her phone and saw me. We ran up to each other and hugged. We hugged for what seemed to be an eternity. When we finally let go, she looked at Shawn with wide eyes.

"This is Shawn?!" She said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh god, you're a lot cuter in person! And nice to meet you, my names Tyler!" Tyler said sticking her hand out.

"Thanks...I think? And nice to meet you, Tyler," Shawn said.

"Do you wanna eat?" I asked her.

"Yes! I'm so hungry I could eat a cow!" She said. I laughed. She and I were like two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.

"Shawn? How are you treating my baby cousin?" She said moving her hair from her face.

"I think I'm doing pretty well!" He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Good, now I won't have to kill you!" She said jokingly. I missed her.

We got to a food court and got in line. Tyler kept looking at her phone and giggling. I looked over her shoulder and saw she was texting Cam.

"Shawn she's texting Cam!" I whispered loud enough for only him to hear. He smiled.

"So, you and Cam, aye?" I asked nudging her back.

"What?! No. Never!" She said jamming her phone into her pocket.

"Mm-Hm! That's why you just shoved your phone into your pocket!" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She was skinny, but I was getting skinnier. "You smell good!"

"Thank ya!" She said. Shawn kind of just stood there awkwardly. "Why do you have a ring on your ring finger?"

"It's a promise ring!" I said walking back over to Shawn so that I could hug him.

"A promise? For what?" She asked smiling.

"A promise saying that basically I would never do anything to hurt Shawn, and Shawn wouldn't do anything to hurt me!" I said looking up at Shawn and getting on my tippy-toes to kiss him.

"Y'all are cuties together!" She said. I pulled away from the kiss and blushed.

~Shawn's POV~

Tyler is pretty. And I'm glad Cam is finally talking to a girl, a girl that likes him for him.

"I love you," Alex whispered. I smiled down at her.

"I love you too, babe," I said back. This girl is definitely my everything.

"I'll love you to infinity and beyond!" Alex said. She was such a dork.

We finally got to the front of the line, Tyler filled her tray, Alex got water and a few grapes, I filled my tray half-way. Alex needs to eat. She didn't really even eat breakfast...

"Alex? Why aren't you eating?" I whispered in her ear.

"Not hungry," she said following Tyler to a table. I can't help but feel sad..

"GUYS LOOK! ITS SHAWN MENDES AND ALEX HARMONY!" A girl yelled pointing at us .

"Shit," I say under my breath.

"OH MY GOD. CAN WE HAVE A PHOTO WITH YOU TWO?!" Another one asks. I nod so does Alex. We take a few photos and they finally leave.

"Sorry about that, Ty," Alex said to Tyler.

"It's fine!" She said eating. Alex ate a few grapes here and there. while I was shoving my mouth full with food.

We were finally done.

"Are you guys ready to go home?" I asked wrapping Alex up in my arms. They nodded. We got in the car and drove home.

***Skip Car Ride***

"Babe are you packed for Magcon tomorrow?" I asked Alex. She nodded.

"Hi Shawn, hey Alex, oh! Who is this beautiful girl?" My mom asked referring to Tyler.

"This is Tyler, my cousin, she's coming to Magcon with us!" Alex said, happily.

"Hi honey! You can just call me Karen!" My mom said.

"Okay, well it's nice to meet you, Karen!" Tyler said.

Alex said she was tired, so she went up and took a nap, while Tyler and I talked for a bit. I definitely don't like-like her, and I don't think I ever would. She's a great girl, but not my type. Plus I don't think anyone can compare to Alex.

"You and Alex are amazing together!" She said.

"Thanks. So, you and Cam, huh?" I asked sipping on my orange juice.

"Maybe, I'm not exactly sure. I mean, he may like 'texting me', and not like actual me. I don't know, I'm nervous to meet him," Tyler said.

"Don't be, Cam's a great guy! And I don't see how he wouldn't like real you if he likes texting you!" I said.

"Thanks," she said.

~Alex's POV~

I hope Shawn won't leave me for Tyler...maybe it was a bad idea flying her here. And if he does choose Tyler over me, I'll understand, she's a lot prettier than I will ever be. Right now, I'm in Shawn's bed trying not to cry. I heard the door slightly open and Shawn popped his head in. He saw me laying here, and he must've known I wasn't in the best place right now because he walked in.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked sitting on the bed. I nodded and turned to face the wall. "You don't seem okay, what's wrong?"

"Tyler...you..." I said. That's all I could manage to get out, without my voice cracking.

"What? No, never!" He said crawling into bed and laying next to me.

"If you ever chose her, I'd understand, she's a lot prettier than me," I said.

"Alexis, listen to me! There's nothing going on between us, you are my everything. Nothing else matters to me," he said. I turned to face him... Searching. Searching for anything, I ultimately found truth. He wasn't lying.

"I so so, so sorry I'm acting weird right now," I said putting my hands on his chest. I changed into a pair of Shawn's sweats and a tank top of mine and walked downstairs. Tyler was asleep on the couch.