1 - First letter: Creature of the Night

First letter to my beloved

Each drop, each whisper, each desistance represents the sadness contained in my little heart. A relaxing, intense sound capable of bringing nostalgia. My love, how many tears have I sacrificed for you? How many times will I have to say goodbye until the pain stops? Days and years pass, but the world remains the same. My strength is in solitude. I'm not afraid of the rain or of the storms, not even of the unknown, because I'm also the dark of the night.

I'm the abyss lost between fantasy and darkness. I'm the desire and the soul, running naked in the forgotten midnight, looking for what it isn't, but it can become the true longing, the passion.

In my dreams, I pull a long transparent thread that doesn't seem to end, as if it had been created by the gods. But this one is so thin that I'm afraid it will fall apart in my hands. Our doubts are treacherous and they make us lose what, often, we could win, by simple fear of risk. This fear scratches my raw flesh. I want to meet you again.

The rain falls slowly, like a harmonious sensation. I feel its soft aroma that causes me purity. Slowly, the drops slide down my face, but still, I didn't go inside the house, I still expect something to change. Drops and tears mingle in my delicate sculpted face, an overwhelming and pious feeling. When I open my eyes, I can see the beautiful scenery that surrounds me, knowing very well that I'm the demon that corrupts it. The truth is that, in the various paths of our life, there will always be someone to hurt us, I simply chose the one for which it was worth suffering.

The rain of the night ceased, but I remained motionless like a statue, waiting for a moment, an opportunity. The trees and shrubs dance to the sound of the wind, and the small flowers and leaves shed the excessive droplets. A melancholy so agonizing and peaceful. Why do I still blame myself? My intention is to fade, but I remember your beautiful face, your charming smile, the love you offered.

For a long time, I was the greatest coward in the world. Errors and more errors. How hard is it to end my own life? I know you're beyond the clouds, but the journey is long and exhausting. 

These were the lost thoughts in the past. I'm still suffering, but happiness came to me naturally. The magic and enchantments of children are spectacular, right?  When my daughter was born, I thanked you as if you were responsible for the miracle, even if she wasn't created with eternal love. Daughter of a mother who ruined my life while you were still on earth. Do you remember her?

Don't mind my delusions, I'm just a creature of the night.

- Toru Yamashita

-------------------------

Hii! Thank you for reading :D<3

Yes, I know this looks very different from the first version I created, but now I feel satisfied xD 

I like this version a lot more. The story will be similar to the first one, but will be told through the content of the letters that Toru wrote

Why? You'll find out in the next chapters XD ahahah

Sorry if my english isn't good 

Bye and kisses <3