Broken Kingdom

Forename>> Willow
Middle Name>> Chantel
Surname>> Zara
Nickname>> Will, Chantel, Zara.

Age>> 14
Sexuality>> Bisexual
Role>> Witch
Looks>>

Age>> 14 Sexuality>> Bisexual Role>> WitchLooks>>

Personality>> Willow has an observant eyes, and has the ability to get under people's skin easily

Personality>> Willow has an observant eyes, and has the ability to get under people's skin easily. She has a sharp tongue, and can come up with sarcastic comments with ease. She is extremely loyal to spouses or family, but if she doesn't like you she will try to make your life a leaving hell. Willow is bad at controlling her temper, and can lash out easily.

Strengths>>
Her powers, she's a witch but a specific kind called voodoo doll. Basically whenever she stabs herself she can inflict that pain on someone else instead of herself. But besides that she can preform simple spells, and make you wish you where dead.

Weaknesses>>
She is closed off, and isn't easy to trust. At times she wishes she wasn't a witch, she takes mean comments deeply.

Relation Status>> Single

Likes>>
•Magic
•Fighting
•Animals
•Rain

Dislikes>>
•Pain
•Humans (not all of them)
•Sunlight

Backstory>>
She was disowned from her family when she was young. Her parents thought that the devil had been spawned in there household, as much as Willow tried to beg for forgiveness they kicked her out. She learned how to become strong, and shut herself from others around her.
**********************
Forename>> Jasper
Middle Name>> Alexander
Surname>> Knight

Age>> 18
Sexuality>> Pansexual
Role>> Knight
Looks>>

Personality>> Jasper can be a flirt or will be totally shy

Personality>> Jasper can be a flirt or will be totally shy. He does his job, and does it well. At times he can loose his temper, but usually he's very calm and collected. People admire him for this, but he believes people who are hot headed don't think before they act. Jasper is extremely loyal, and will always help anyone in need.

Strengths>>
He's good with weapons but he's better at calming others down. He's used to people getting angry and wanting to start a fight, he's able to aid the scenario.

Weaknesses>>
He's to kind, and will help all but he won't be taken advantage off.

Relation Status>> Complicated

Likes>>
•Sparring
•Boxing
•The Royals
•Witches

Dislikes>>
•Loosing
•Dragons [they scare him]
•People That Are Overly Cocky.

Backstory>>
He grew up in a family of ten, his siblings are all younger than him and one of his siblings include Willow. When his father passed away he became the man of the house and had to take care of all the children, he became a knight to make enough money to put food on the table and a roof over there head.

@-karma-