~Amanda Blue~

Name~ Amanda Blue
Nickname~ Amy, Blue
Age~ 15
Sexuality~ Pansexual
Gender~ Female
Birthday~ April 10th  (Aires)

Height~ 5'0
Weight~ 109
Ethnicity~ French
Mental Issues/Obstacles~ Stutter

Scars/Features~ Amanda has a small scar trailing from her inner thigh down where her knee blade is. The backstory to this was when she was only around six, the young girl thought it'd be fun to throw glass shards everywhere in replace of her boring Legos. She ended up scratching herself, and her mighty brother came to her rescue.

Tattoos~ she has her zodiac sign on her finger(Aires):

Personality~ Amanda at first is observant, she likes to take time to talk to a person as she wants to see if they're  good at heart or just a classified A asshole

Personality~ Amanda at first is observant, she likes to take time to talk to a person as she wants to see if they're  good at heart or just a classified A asshole. Amanda can be a straight up bítch and wouldn't care if she's hurting  someone's feelings, she's quiet when she needs to be but is aggressive both mentally and physically. She hates being told what to do so she's more of a leader than a follower, Amanda isn't fond of a lot of people so don't take it personally if she doesn't seem to like you. The girl also loves reading but mostly about plants and animals, so she's a whiz at naming the different species. Unlike her Brother, she's helpful to an extent. Her vines can be easily damaged and she doesn't want to risk breaking them on someone who doesn't need extreme medical attention.

Likes:
Hobbies;
-Skateboarding
-Boxing
-Binge Watching Stranger Things
-Hip-Hop
Regular;
-Rain
-Maddie
-Lucas
-Abigail
-Being Petty

Dislikes:
-Desperation
-People who show weakness to the max.
-People who are always getting hurt or needing some sort of attention.
-Cockroaches

Strengths~
1. Speed: she's quick on her feet, as when she was younger she'd run constantly as a sense of relief.
2. Strength: like her brother, she works out a lot, but it's not because she's aiming for a perfect body she does it for herself. To calm her nerves, to get her mind off things that haunt her.

Weaknesses~
1. Talking: She can talk but at times she'll stutter endlessly, it's not her decision but it seems to be passed through the family. Her younger brother Liam has it as well as there sister Abigail.
2. Education: Like her brother, she left school early to tend to the massive family, she left school earlier than Lucas due to the fact her father didn't believe girls should be in school getting an education.

Backstory:
Amanda is the second youngest of the Berry family, she became an instant mother figure when her mom passed away when the girl was only six. They had help from there cousin Abigail Wood, who helped as much as she could after school. Amanda learn many things as she grew up basically raising them children.

Looks: