~Lucas Berry~

Name~ Lucas Berry
Nickname~ None, Sister: Lulu
Age~ 15
Gender~ Male
Sexuality~ Pansexual
Birthday~ February 4th (Aquarius)

Height~ 5'6
Weight~ 125
Ethnicity~ French
Mental Issues/Obstacles~ None

Scars/Features~ on his back he has a crescent moon scar shape. It's very distinguishable, but Lucas is keen on keeping it a secret.

Tattoos~ he has one on his ankle, to remind him of how much he's been through and how much he's grown over time:

Personality~
Lucas is calm, collective, and resourceful. He's a kind soul, who helps others but doesn't intend to be stepped on. He will voice his opinion when needed but isn't overly outspoken. At times he can get a bit tempered but he's usually able to control himself. In other words, he's too pure for this world, once you get to know him he'll open up and become an energetic teen eager to see the world. He's wise beyond his ages, tho not attending school for quite as long as others. He reads an overly massive amount of books, this helps him with his vocabulary and understanding of certain subjects.

Likes~
Hobbies;
-Reading
-Boxing
-Soccer
Regular;
-Dancing
-Swimming/ Going to the beach/Pool
-Eating
-Sleeping
-Maddie
-Amanda
-Abigail

Dislikes~
-Seeing Others Hurt
-People who ache for attention
-People who are too cocky
-People forcing him to do things that he's not consenting too.

Strengths~
1. Strength: He may not have much of an ox build, he works out to pass time and one of his hobbies are boxing.
2. People: Lucas is good at talking to people, he listens and understands there struggle. After he speaks his unbiased say in the situation.
3. Medicine: After having to care for multiple children, he learned how to become a father figure. As such he needed to tend to his siblings when they became ill so he's handy in an infirmary.

Weaknesses~
1. Swimming: Tho he enjoys it, he can't seem to swim for his life. The farthest he's gone is swimming, if someone teaches him he'll instantly think of that person as a god or goddess.
2.Education: He went to school till he was thirteen so he didn't learn anything further from exponents and World War 1. He isn't the smartest but loves reading.

Backstory~
Lucas grew up in a large family of twelve when his mother passed away from a disease his father went to drinking. Lucas took on the role too tending to nine children, one being his twin sister Amanda. The two took care of the eight children who were all younger and became their parent figures. His father eventually pulled himself together and took over the role but not well enough so Amanda and Lucas continued.

Looks~
FaceClaim; Lucas Jade Zumman

Looks~FaceClaim; Lucas Jade Zumman