...How did this happen?...

Everything was going on as normal within the Antivoid, Annons and Creators we're chatting and arguing about different happenstance within the many worlds in their multiverse. Some Annons and Creators were watching worlds through one way portals making comments on how they thought things were going to progress, while other Annons and Creators were messing with different worlds through the portals by using the opening into other worlds to grab objects and take them from one world and throw them into another. Some Creators we're working on their newest ideas for a world and getting feedback from other Annons and Creators about possible things to fix and change as well as what worked extremely well for their ideas. On the side lines some Annons and Creators were just watching all the chaos that took place within the Antivoid ocassionaly adding their own opinions into a conversation to keep the discussions going. Others still we're traveling through portals into the other worlds to get closer looks at what was going on or to mess with the inhabitants more directly.
Chatter could be heard from every corner of the white plane of exsistance that they called the Antivoid, something every single person within was use to. The Antivoid was just always bussling with activity, never still, always changing. It was the norm for this place, and no one expected any different from this world between worlds.

Suddenly though something odd happened that caused quiet to reign throughout the exsistant nonexsistant world.
A portal opened out of no were, and it looked nothing like the fuzzy circle portals that almost everyone of them opened. This portal looked glitched, made of of overlapping squares that didn't seem to stay in one particularly shape for long.
Through the portal as if thrown or dropped came a green bundle that once though had the portal close behind it.
Every single Annon and Creator stared and the bundle of green something in both shock and concussion, and for the first time in years the Antivoid was quiet. So quiet in fact that when one of the many Creators dropped one of their pens to the floor it could be heard loud and clear.
Whispering soon started to fill the void though as every single person started trying to figure out what just happened, that is till the bundle suddenly moved. Silence once again took over the Antivoid as the green bundle moved and stretched till an arm made of bones poped out of the green bundle which many of them now realised was a blanket.
Many of them got closer to the bundled up blanket to try get a better look at whatever was in the bundle as it kept struggling to get out. They all watched as another skeletal arm escaped the bundle, with some of them taking notice of the fact that unlike most of the bones they had seen throughout their existence the bones of whatever was in the blanket were black, red, and gold in color.
Eventually the blanket fell away from what they guessed was the face of the being revealing a black skull with red eye sockets that contained one white eye light and one multicolored eye light.
Many of them quickly took notice that the being looked very much like a sans in structure, leading many of the Annons to glare at the Creators with the unasked question of 'do you do this?'. Which most of the Creators answered to by putting up their arms with wide eyes and shaking their heads basically saying 'I am just as clueless about what is going on as you all are.'.
Very few of them noticed the young bundle of bones looking up at them in curiosity and confusion before lifting up their arms and wimpering, begging to be picked up. One of the Creators that took notice of this and slowly kneeled down next to the babybones looking over them again with there gray eyes before looking up to see many of the Creators and Annons now glaring at them. The Creator quickly put their arms up saying without words 'I am just as clueless as you all are.'.
The babybones lay there watching all this take place wimpering in confusion before slowly starting to cry and scream as it's demand wasn't meet. Many Creators and Annons quickly covered their ears as the loud, skipping and fluctuating crying hit their ears. Thinking quickly the Creator kneeling next to the baby bones quickly picked them up blanket and all, much to their own surprise since no Annon or Creator had ever been able to touch a living being from any of universes in their multiverse, and got up quietly asurring the babybones that everything was alright while rocking them back and forth in their arms.
Eventually the little babybones calmed down and their tears stopped as they realised they we're now in someones arms. Slowly every Annon and Creator let their hands fall away from their ears as they realised the crying had stopped and looked in shock at the creator who was now holding the babybones.
This was new territory for all of them, there was a living being from one of the universes in the Antivoid that could see and hear them that they could interact with directly. This was new and strange in so many different ways.
Eventually the Creator who was holding the babybones, that had now taken an interest in the Creator's long brown hair and decided to teeth on it, spoke up asking the question that was on everyone's mind.
"So, what do we do now?"

------------------
Hey guys, hope you like what is happening in this and I hope you guys will help me push this story forward because it is all of our responsibility to decide what happens next.
I will be putting up a comment saying the exact last line of this part were we can continue the story as text format till I have enough to rewrite it as an actual chapter, then we will start all over again on the next chapter. You can do almost anything to help move this a long from actively putting input into the chapter to making art of possible events. Every piece helps. So, let's get this rolling!