War Of Gods

Stefan drops onto the ground, the sound of his body hitting the anti void caused a loud thud as everyone turn to see him. "STEFAN! BUG!" Aries called out as she rushes to their side, comet and tessa coming over to help.

Code looks at them all in confusion as the DG!Sans and DG!Papyrus step closer to him worried that these new people will attack.

"What the-" Artsy then sees their state before yelling "Oh my god!!!" and rushing to help them.

_meanwhile_

Chronos walks through the portal and closing it as they see some of the others are helping Bug and Stefan before they sighs in relief. Gaze on the other hand woke up afterwards and sees what is happening and blinks in confusion before he sees chronos and goes over to him and says "hey." getting from Chronos a "hey gaze."

"Ugh..." Stefan mumbles through his state as he tries to open his eyes. "Hold still buddy!" Comet called as he lands next to Stefan and Bug, initiating his healing abilities to the duo. Meanwhile Drake looks at the commotion, his violet blue eyes catching sight of the firmilire creator, he stands and jogs over to Bug, who was sitting quietly, open cuts bleeding lightly as Adrian runs to his mom, hugging her fur tightly.

Delilah sees Indigo and runs over to them, scared and confused. "Indi! What's happening?" Indigo turns to face Delilah while making sure Mallory wasn't affected by the yelling. "Wha-" Their face paled in recognition. "oh my Gog. Your code. It... changed it." Delilah spoke, seemingly impatient. "What happened?" Indigo took a deep breath before speaking. "This is your outfit after you met Nightmare. You lost all positive emotions after the surgery originally and met Nightmare. He took you in and that changed your personality, clothes, and life style. Your paler skin and hair is because of the lack of sun you had. I think your code is trying to fix itself since... he's not here and your hanahaki was such a big part of your story." Delilah calmed down slightly with that knowledge before whining. "But why did you have to give me so little clothes..."

"Hey," Drake said with a calm smile to the creator, who looked up at him, "Remember me?"

"Drake!" Bug brightens up at the sight of her favorite creation as Indigo giggles at Delilah's whining. "It fit your personality best. You'll get used to it." Delilah nods and turns away, trying to cover their stomach.

Penelope slowly wakes up in Jasper's arms and smiles softly while blushing as Jasper continues sleeping earning more soft giggles from Penelope as she cuddles with Jasper again.

Though everything going on Mallory babbles happily oblivious to the problems. Indigo in turn giggles at Mallory and babbles softly back causing Mallory to frown in confussion at the back babble and stops babbling. Indigo just smiles softly and rocks Mallory causing Mallory to smile and squeals in happiness.

Drake turns to look back at Mallory, his wings twitching at his want to stay by the child. Bug in turn smiles softly at him, "Go on. I'm fine." Causing Drake to look like he wants to argue, but glances he at Stefan, then back to Bug before saying "Okay, but let me know if you need anything." With that the dragon wolf walks back over to Mallory.

Meanwhile Indigo laughs at Mallory's happiness as their tails begins to go back and forth as Drake kisses the side of Mallory's skull. In turn Mallory squealed happily at the love and attention. Close by Delilah watches the two, confused but glad that Indigo is warming up to kids as Drake nuzzles Mallory happily.

Indigo giggles at Mallory and Drake as Mallory smiles happily.At some point Drake's earring gleam in the light, the large creature smiling softly as Mallory coos at the sparkling earring. Indigo watches the sparkling in curiosity. Drake's earring continues to catch the light, his name gleaming on the plate style earring causing Mallory to continue cooing in curiosity at the flashy earring.

Bug drapes her tail over her paws, looking on silently, her eyes looking a bit greener than they were before. Code In turn frowns at what he is guessing is an unwell Creator and asks "you OK?"