... a BITty of trouble...

Hey, you. Yeah you reading this chapter. do you want to join this chaotic mess? well you can! go into the comments and look for the comment that seems more like a RP scene then a comment and join in. we aglow any one to enter. just remember this is not allowed to be bloody or have cursing. The later is only because I hate cursing.

Either way, welcome to the chaotic lives of Annons and Creators.

__________________________

"There. That should do the trick." AriesChong9 says as she hands the paper to the staff who glances through them before nodding their head.

"I'll get you your required stuff. Please wait for a moment." the staff member says before they leave to get the required items.

Azul as well looks happy and excited about his new family as Mallory looking around in aw at the bitty shop.

Meanwhile Blueberrywriter10, another creator that had decided to stay looks around the bitty center looking at all the bitties saying "aw adorable!"

AriesChong9 on the other hand, not noticing Blueberywriter10 yet, is looking at a card that has information of different bitty types before saying "Hmm. You like blueberries, Azul?"

To which Azul nods his head before AriesChong9 says "Well, we're gonna be an awesome Blueberry lover team!" as she winks at him earning from the bitty a cheer of delight.

Blueberrywriter10 looks around some more, then looks at a map of the center saying "wow, so many corridors.... cool."

Mallory meanwhile sees the bitty play pen and points to it wanting to go over and play with the bitties.

"Hm....which one should i go through..." Blueberrywriter10 says as he tries to decide on which corridor to walk through.

Meanwhile AriesChong9 picks Azul up and places him on top of her head before asking "you comfy up there?" earning from Azul a nod and a few giggles to witch she replies "alrighty. Hang tight!"

After a bit more time Arieschong9 says "The staff is taking long. Hmm."as she walks towards Blueberrywriter10 saying "heya! Didn't notice you were around. You from the Antivoid with us?"

Mallory on the other hand wines a bit as he continues pointing at the pen of bitties trying to get someone to take him over to it.

Blueberrywriter10 then turns and looks at AriesChong9 smiling as he recognizes them before saying "oh! Hi! I am from the Antivoid actually! I was just looking at this cool Bitty center!"

"Awesome."  AriesChong9 says before asking "Thinking on adopting some of them?" as Azul pats her head to get their attention earning an "oh!" from Aries as she points at Azul on her head saying "This is Azul. I'm adopting him" with a smile while Azul waves at Blueberrywriter10.

Blueberrywriter10, upon seeing the Babyblue bity says "Aw! He's so cute! Anyways, i considering on if i should adopt one or not..." as they smile.

AriesChong9 hums in thought before saying "You can adopt some of them from those that were saved in the centre. I found Azul with the others in a cafe." at the mention of the cafe AriesChong9 turns slightly angry before continuing with "someone thought it was funny to adopt one then abandon them. Not even giving him a name!" this leads Azul to tear up and AriesChong9 to calm down and gently grab the bitty and place them near their chest in comfort.

Blueberrywriter10 upon hearing this says "That's terrible! That person must've been very cruel to do such a thing!" as they gets angry at the thought of someone doing that to a bitty.