To The Northern Isle...

"Damn"

Hilda gazed upon the damage done around her home, her home itself wasn't too badly damaged, but it was enough to convince her to leave, not like she had much of a choice anyways. 

Recently she had recieved a temporary job offer, what was this offer exactly? She had been especially selected to be a new member of a relief group, this group had always provided food and space for residents who've been affected the storm.

She took one quick look inside to make sure she packed everything, her bags sat packed in the corner, all her pictures of her air corps days were kept in a book she kept in her handbag, and her black and white dog sat by the door. With a heavy sigh, she made her way out the door, bags in hand and her dog by her side.

---------------------------------------

Her boots trudged through the mud and dirt on the ground towards town, or what was left of it, yeah, it was kinda left in shambles after what happened, it left with her with a couple of goosebumps trembling over her body.

Hilda was planning to meet the group in the Northern Isle, so she had to take the train there, it isn't exactly easy 'walking' to the Northern Isle, unless you have super speed, the current state of the town had gotten into Hilda's head, the thought of it was nerve racking, so much so it distracted Hilda from reality, and from the figure she walked into.

After she hit the ground, she came to and looked at the person she bumped into. He was a small man, looking possibly like he was in his 20's, with auburn hair and bangs, a Purple and aqua beanie, A Yellow sweater and Purple overalls, he appeared timid, and frightened, like he was about to cry, Hilda almost felt sorry for him, if only she got the time to say sorry, but as she was about to, she was cut off by another voice calling out, "Westley!" she heard, she glanced away for only a second, before turning her head back to where the man was only to find he wasn't there, he really wanted to get out of there apparently.

Shaking her head, she got up and continued her walk to the Train Station, who knew it was such a long walk, the train had not arrived yet, so she was able to rest the moment she got there, but she kept getting ideas of who that man she bumped into was, what was his name? Why did he look like he was about to cry? Who was Westley? So many questions flooded her mind, but she didn't have time to think, as the train came, bringing her back to reality.

Hilda picked up her bags and brought them onto the train, where she was greeted by a blue eyeless face, "Hey Specs" she greeted, "Heya Hilda, you going to the northern Isle too?" The blue figure asked, "Yeah" Hilda answered "I'm gonna be part of a relief group", Specs smiled at this comment "Oh sweet, Me too!", Hearing this made Hilda's face perk up in curiosity, "How did you get involved?", "My Boyfriend got me into it, he says it's beneficial and it's a real fun experience, so I'm giving it a go", Hilda giggled a bit, Specs boyfriend was a really cool guy, but sometimes he was a real fucking dick as well, but she learnt to get used to him.

Hilda rolled her eyes with a smile as she boarded the train, bound to the Northern Isle, as she sat down she heard the conductor shout:

"ALL ABOARD, NEXT STOP, THE NORTHERN ISLE!"