Work time

After cleaning up the breakfast she had with Moe, Hilda went to the meeting room to be assigned a job, both her, Spector and the others waited for their orders. As they waited with everyone else, Spector noticed how relaxed Hilda was around Moe now, "So you've eased up to him?" he asked, Hilda giggled at this, "Yeah, me and him are good now" she explained, Spector smiled "It's good your making friends so quickly"

A few seconds later, Bon-Bon came in, she looked a little ruffled up since yesterday, "Alright you guys!" she shouted, a little slurred but still understandable, "We're gonna be preparing for the guests today, a couple won't be arriving until tomorrow, so the timetables will be a little wonky"

(The rest of this is just boring, higgledy-piggledy stuff, so I' skipping to the important bit)

Hilda and Spector both went off with the others, Hilda would be working with Cagney to assign people to their rooms, and Spector would be working on the Phantom Express like he usually did. 

(With Hilda)

"Right this way," Hilda said, ushering the lady to her room, after helping the lady to her room, she went back down to help Cagney with the others, while also moving around the luggage in the waiting area, "You're pretty good for a pricinpiate " Cagney told her, Hilda smiled, despite not knowing WHAT that was, after moving her second load of bags, she came back down to do the third, when she caught eye of Bon-Bon with a scruffy looking man, "Who's that?" she asked Cagney, Cagney looked up and gave a chuckle, "Oh, that's Grim, Bon's fiance, he helps out in the kitchen, despite the fact he is an absoloutley TERRIBLE cook", "Oh he can't be that bad" Hilda said, "Oh trust me" Cagney laughed again "He Really is, then again can't blame him for trying, he's still a fucking retard though", Hilda looked at Grim, he did seem to be the guy Cagney described, but after her convo with Moe, she tried not to be the one to "Judge a book by their cover."

(With Spector)

On the train, Spector was entertaining the passengers by singing songs he was taught by Cagney, each time he finished, massive rounds of applause erupted throughout the carts, Spector smiled as he tried to catch his breath from all the singing, "Alright, I'll be back in five" he told the passengers as he went into the engine room (or wherever the Blaze brothers stay) the Passengers all waved and shouted goodbye as the teen slipped through the door and took a sigh of relief. "We assume you got that from your boyfriend" two voices spoke in unison, Spector gave a laugh as he looked up, "Yeah" he spoke "He's a sweetie", Spector felt himself get pulled up by the two enginemen,  the twins, the Blaze Brothers, it was hard to tell who was who. The twins laughed as Spector carried on, he was a flirt, that was before he noticed their conductor walking in, "Hiya boys" he greeted, "Hey T-bone", Spector then noticed a letter in his hand, "Get another one from your Pal eh?" he asked, T-bone nodded, red in the face, Spector rolled his eyes, T-bone had a secret friend he was reluctant to tell anyone about, T-bone said that they had a special bond, maybe it was more than a bond, it made Spector happy that T-bone had someone, but it frustrated him that he never told who it was. Oh well, it would happen eventually.

---------------------------------------

After a long day of Work, The group FINALLY got given time off to rest, and what better way to spend a day off then going to the club to dance, of course, it was nothing naughty, Hilda spent most of her time near Spector and Cagney, the three sat talking about their days and their love lives, The roots were dancing their hearts out, except Westley, he was sitting with Bon-Bon and Grim.

----------------------------------

"So yeah, he keeps it a big secret, he ain't talking whatsoever" Spector explained, Hilda nodded, trying to act intrigued as she sipped her drink, Cagney laughed at her attempts, "So" Spector started "What was your day like?", "I saw Bon-Bon hanging around someone names Grim Matchstick," Hilda told him "Not sure why though, he looks WAY too scruffy for her, but I'm not gonna judge, if that's who she wants to be with, I won't stop her", "Your too nice" Cagney told her. 

Hilda just shrugged it off and laughed.