Meet The Root Pack

"Northen Isle Station!" The conductor shouted "Northern Isle Station! All passengers please depart now!"

Hilda and Specs made it off the train, with bags in their hands and the dog by their side. "Do you know where we're supposed to go?" Hilda asked Spector, he looked about, "Hang on, We'll wait for The Root Pack to come and we'll go with them" Hilda looked puzzled, "T-the Root Pack?" she asked, "Who are they?" Spec's looked at her dumbfounded, "How do you not know them?" They live on your Isle", "I never leave my house"

Of course, Spector forgot that Hilda never left the house, anxiety possibly. But he didn't have time to think about it, "No time to talk, they're over there", Spector pointed towards a group of four men,  Hilda looked over and Identified one of the men as Spector's boyfriend, Cagney Gonzalez, The other three she was unsure about.

One of them was wearing a faded green coat, a lemon yellow polo and his hand was made of metal, obviously suggesting he was an amputee, he also appeared to be the darkest of the group, the other was a tall man, who looked almost like a twig, he had dark but not truly dark (if you know what I mean) kind of skin, he had orange hair and a white coat, as well as a third eye on his forehead. The last man was...well he didn't look that unfamiliar, Hilda recognized him instantly, the man she bumped into in town earlier today.

The little man looked up at her and hid behind the taller one, "Westley? You good?" he asked, Westley, peered out a little, revealing his eyes were filled with tears, The taller one rubbed his head while looking at Hilda.

Great, she was only out of her house for a few hours and already something bad was happening. Of course, it only got worse when the darker one stepped forward to talk, glaring her right in the eye, "So you're the one who made him cry earlier today eh?" he asked, "I-I-I didn't mean to, I didn't see him" Hilda admitted, the man merely rolled his eyes as he pushed her out of the way to greet Spector, "Hey Moe" Spector greeted, "Hey Specs" Moe replied, followed by the other three, "Hey Westley, Percy" Spector greeted Westley and Percy and then turned to face Cagney, a huge grin crawling on his face, "And You!" he ran up to Cagney and hugged him. 

While the boys blabbered on about whatever, Hilda stood at the back, trying to avoid contact with Moe for the while, she really didn't want to get into a tussle with him at the moment, nor did she feel the need to tussle with that 'Percy' or whatever his name was either, she kinda didn't feel safe at all really, but that was about to change really quickly