Togami x Asahina (fluff!)

A/N :
This is such a unpopular ship! (why ;-;) i ship this with all my might!!! you may throw me hate >:c but im going in with this ship!! okay okay sorry :p lets begin.

This story is placed where All the Characters are living a normal life,no killing game,whatsoever.

Narrator's POV
It was a beautiful morning in Hope Peak Academy. The birds singing voices filled the air, and crystals of snow dropped from the sky. Such a-- wait what? whats happening in class #78??

'Shut Up Trust Fund Kid! How dare you talk like that to my friend!?' Aoi screeched. it seems that she and Togami is having a huge fight.
'It seems that the one that has to shut up is you Asahina. and I don't think i offended your muscular female friend there.' Togami said with a smirk. 'ExCuSe mE?! Do you know that your words are really hurtfu--' The swimming pro was cutted off by Sakura, The friend she was defending herself.
'No offense taken. It's all good Aoi. do not waste your time on this brat.' Sakura said with a sigh.
'Ugh Fine! but I'm stopping in your sake Sakura!' Asahina said as she left the classroom.

'H-How dare she! treating master like that! It-It's--'
'I do not want to hear any sort of comments coming from anyone,Toko. Zip your mouth.' The Ultimate Affluent Progeny said with a tone of annoyance.
'umm..okay..' Toko said as she covered her mouth.

Togami's POV
'How annoying can she be?' I thought to myself. I never had anyone object me this much before,and It is seriously annoying me. well at least thats what I think. well I couldn't say she wasn't cute, letting her anger leak by some weak remarks of mine to her friend. she is certainly amusi-- wait what? what am i thinking? no no no. she is not cute. there is no way. i must be going crazy. I thought as I blushed a little bit.

Aoi's POV
'TRUSTFUND JERK!!!! UGHH' I screamed in the hallways making everyone passing by gave their attention to me. Out of a sudden, a soft voice appeared behind me.
'Are you okay Hina chan?' It was Chihiro.
'Chihiro-Chan! wait i mean Chihiro-kun..I'm okay!! Just Togami again..' I said,whining.
'well this is just my guess but..it seems that Togami has taken a liking on you.' Chihiro said.
' Wha--what?! no..no way! you must be joking!' I said with a obvious blush.'why am i blushing?' I thought.
'I'm afraid that's true. My dectective guts is saying so.' Kirigiri said,appearing suddenly.
'Wha--Kyoko! that scared me to death!'I said as I jumped.
'Apologies. It's just that i was in the hallway too, listening. and your conversation couldn't be more interesting.'
'Apologies accepted. and im glad Kyoko san agrees with me' Chihiro said as he gave a smile.
'Anyway you guys, let's grab a donut and forget this he likes me talk okay?' I suggest, and started running off to the cafeteria.
'I'm comiiinnnggg!!' Chihiro shouted as he followed me.
'hmm.' Kirigiri nodds as she giggled and followed the two of us.

Narrator's POV
That is a splendid girl talk--err a 2/3 girl talk. wait whaaat? Who's lurking there? it seems that Makoto Naegi, The ultimate luckster is listening to their conversation by accident. And he couldn't help but ship Hina and Byakuya together. 'If Kyoko even says so..that must be true!' he said with excitement and ran to Byakuya.

Byakuya's POV
I was reading my book, trying to forget the thoughts of Asahina. But then i noticed Naegi, grabbing the chair infront of me and dragged it backwards,so he was sitting across me.
'Can i help you?'I said with an annoyed tone.
'Byakuya do you like Hina-chan?' He asks.
' Excuse me?! of- of course not!'I said with a stutter. Why did I even stutter?!
' So you do! Awwww~' He said as he blink his eyes multiple times.
' I do not! Why would i even like a donut freak like her?! She is just a useless swim girl, that i believe will drown on her own stupidity!!' I shouted as loud as i can. and that's when i noticed,from the corner of my eyes, Asahina was standing there,infront of the class entrance,acconpanied by Kirigiri and Fujisaki, both having stunned expressions.
'.....were you talking about me?' she asked me quietly.
I froze at that moment. i have a big urge to apologize, but the words didnt came out. Instead, i said :
'Apparently so, Asahina. I was only speaking the truth about you.'That seems to set her off. I was expecting her to shout at me,but none of that happened. she just walked to her seat, and silently eats her donuts.
'Hina..'Oogami said as she walked up to Asahina and seated next to her.

What have I done?

Aoi's POV
I feel the urge to cry. why would i even care? he was nothing to me. His insults are supposed to be nothing against me. But i feel heartbroken. why? he was nothing to me remember? Does this mean..I Like him? No..well maybe I do? He is handsome and mighty and all..i feel like i am melting everytime i see him. My thoughts were cutted off as the teacher came in our classroom.

{Time Skip,Lunch time}
{Still Aoi's POV}
I was sitting in my chair, surrounded by Sakura,Celeste,Kyoko,Chihiro and Sayaka.
'I think Togami went a little too far this time..' Sayaka said softly.
'I agree. That man knows nothing but insulting others.' Sakura said with a nod.
' I guess i was wrong...please forgive me.' Chihiro said, with a guilty look.
'Do not take his words into your heart. he is simply a cruel cold man.' Celeste added.
'...I will be back.' Kyoko said, going out of the classroom. I wonder where she is off to?
'Kyoko? Where are you--?' I was about to ask but she left before i even finish.

Byakuya's POV
I was sitting in the library. staring into an empty wall is the only thing i was able to do. My guilt is overwhelming. why would i even care about a nuisance like Asahina? Is Makoto right? Do i like her all this time? and that's when i noticed Kirigiri walking towards me.
'What do you want?' I said coldly to her.
'Nothing much. I only want to say that you shouldn't lie about your own feelings. If you like Hina chan, Tell her.
'Again, I do no--'
'Chicken.'
'Excuse me?' This girl is really testing my nerves. She is the only one that always beats me in words fight. before i can say another word, she walks towards the door and said :
'There is a possibility she likes you back. Dumbhead.'
I froze hearing what she said. At that moment in knew, there was no lie that i liked Asahina. Why? Because hearing what kirigiri said, makes me extremely happy.

{Time Skip,After school}
{Still Byakuya's POV}

I walked over Aoi's desk. I placed a note infront of her table. she looks surprised. I hope she will read it.

Aoi's POV
"Meet me in the school's parking lot by 3:10 P.M. I need to discuss a personal matter. do not bring your group of friends." It says. I looked at the clock and it was 3:06 P.M. i quickly packed my bag and ran straight to the parking lot. I heard my friends calling my name but i couldn't stop running. Why am i panicking? he means nothing to me right? or.. before i knew it, i arrived at the parking lot. he was there.

'It's 3:09. that was quick. it seems that i am Important,even to you.' He said with a somewhat seductive smirk. i do not know what's happening to me,but his smirk looks extremely handsome.

'Wha-what? No! I mean..what do you want trustfund jerk?!' I said with a small tint of pink in my cheeks. i looked away, not because im angry, it's just that i can't stand the sight of him. i feel like if i do, I'll melt.

'Let's just say i want to apologize. I was awfully rude earlier, so forgive me.' He said, clearly blushing.

'a..aa-- huh? um..yeah..it's fine..?' No way. Byakuya Togami, The ultimate of the ultimates is apologizing to me, a swimmer girl. i was stoned. and happy. and confused. 'why suddenly..?' i asked. He paused for a moment, blushing a little bit more and said :
'It seems that I've fallen for you.' He said.
With no hesitation, i said to him as confidently as i could and said :
'I do too.'
He stayed there,blushing aggressively.
'I'm sorry I can't hold it anymore.' He walked up to me and kissed me. Wha? What? is this guy really kissing me? I don't believe this. But..it doesn't feel that bad either..

He finally broke the kiss. And with that he said confidently :
'Aoi Asahina,Ultimate swimmer. You are now mine.'

How do you like it guys? i will update maybe..Wednesday? or Thursday. Also, if you enjoy please vote and share with your friends! buaiii~