Fuyuhiko x Peko (fluff!)

Hello! Well I'm on vacation right now and it's nightime here~! so I might as well update. Enjoy!

Narrator's POV
"Young Master. Here is your school bag." Peko said in her usual montone voice as she hands the brown bag to Fuyuhiko.
"Peko. You know I can do this things on my own." Fuyuhiko said, accompanied by a sigh.
"I'm fully aware of my Young Master's abilities. Do not take this in an offending way. But it is certainly my job to make your life easier." Peko replied.

This was the first day of school for the second semester in Hope Peak's Academy. Peko and Fuyuhiko was walking to school together.

"Young Master, You are walking really fast. Is there a anything bothering you?" The Ultimate Swordsman asked the cute boy.
"Wh--No! Certainly N--No." Fuyuhiko stuttered as he say the only words he can push out.
"I see...Okay then. But if there is a concern I'll be more than willing to help you, Young Master."
"I told you to not call me that Peko! And I'll be Okay!" Fuyuhiko shouted and ran off to school.

Peko's POV
Young Master is being very annoying again today. I know i shouldn't have this thoughts, but even though I'm just a mere tool for my master to use, I'm certainly a human with emotions. A little bit at least. As I was deeply lost in my thoughts, a voice cane from behind.

"PEKOOO!!! GOOD MORNING!" A really hyper and energetic voice appeared. It was Ibuki.
"ah...Good Morning Ibuki-san." I casually replied. Ibuki-san is one of my close friends in this school. She is always positive and friendly.
"Is there anything bothering you Peko???? Is it Fuyu-chan again? Your beloved young master?" Ibuki asked. Yes, she does know about my relationship with Young Master. I told her 2 months ago.
"I'm afraid so. He is being really sour and sulky. just like a child." I said as i gave out a small giggle.
"That Tsundere Baby Gangsta sure knows how to get on ur nerves ~!" She said as she laughs.
"Tsu--Tsundere? What's that?" I asked in confusion.
"Oh! Well it's like a person who hides their true feelings with anger or some sort i think!" Ibuki replied.
"I see...That does sound like young master. maybe he is one."
"Told ya~!" Ibuki said as she did a 'finger gun'

[At Class]
"Yo Peko!" Akane said with a huge grin on her face. Akane is also a close friend of mine.
"Good morning Peko." Chiaki greeted me, but still concentrating on her games.
"Good Morning Everyone.." I replied.
"He--He-Hey--! Why was I not greeted?!" Ibuki said, Very loudly.
"Whoops sorry!" Akane said, asking for forgiveness.
"Btw you guys..do you want to join me,Sonia and Mahiru in a sleepover? drinking and partying will be involved." Chiaki asked.
"I'M IN!! WOOHOO!!" Ibuki shouted.
"Count me in too!" Akane said excitedly.
"Okay. How about you Peko?" Chiaki asked me in a monotone.
"Wait here. I'll ask Young Master." I told them. Yes, they also know my relationship with Master. I walked over to Master's desk. He was talking with Kazuichi.
"Young Master, do you mind if I join in a sleepover with my friends today?" I asked.
"Uhm--what? with who?" He said, with somewhat worried tone.
"Akane,Ibuki,Chiaki,Sonia,and Mahiru." I listed.
"I see- Well! You don't have to ask me! Just go!" He shouted out.
"Thankyou Young Master."
Before i could leave the desk, Ibuki came by.
"SOOOOOOO YOU'RE JOINING THE DRINKING PARTY SLEEPOVER RIGHT?" Ibuki said, Kind of loud.
"It seems so." I answered as i walked back to my friends, but something stopped me.
"DRINKING PARTY?!" Young Master shouted with a surprised tone.
"Ah! Yes Young Master. Drinking will be involved." I said.
"Aa---Umm--No--I mean whatever. Just go!" He said with a lot of stuttering.
"Mhmm.." I nodded.

Fuyuhiko's POV
[Class Time]
My head is full of thoughts. I can't concentrate at all to the subject being teached. I don't believe that Peko is going to a drinking party. is she even on her senses? she will have a bad hangover the next morning, and ugh! i should've stopped her..but i didn't! well it's her life anyway...but...
"ARGH!" I shouted out.

"Are you okay?!" The teacher asked me in a very suprised voice. Plus all the attention is on me.
"I'm..I'M OKAY!" I said, looking out to the window.
"We'll continue the lesson then..."

[Time Skip, Dismissall time!]
(Still Fuyuhiko's POV)
I stare blankly as Peko packed her belongings. Is she really gonna go to that drinking party? before i noticed any thing, Peko seemed to have realized I was looking at her.
"Is something wrong, Young Master?" She asked.
"N-No...Just...don't drink too much okay?" I replied as i start to pack my own belongings.
"Thankyou for worrying Young Master...That was generous of you. " She said with a warm smile.
"Y--yeah.." I said, Blushing.

"YO YO YO!! Get a room mann!" Kazuichi screamed at both of us. "Geez you two lovebirds is making ne jealous!" He continued.
"Wh--what?! NO! it's--Not li--like that okay?!" I screamed back at him.
"Young Master and I have no sort of 'Romantic' Relationship.Never will." Peko said coldly. My heart stings so badly hearing that.
"Am I not good enough for you?!" I blurted out of anger to Peko. She seemed to be very startled.
"That's not what I meant Young Master...I didn't mean it that wa--"
"YEAH RIGHT!" I cutted her off and walked out of the classroom.
"Whoops..." Kazuichi said as he scratched the back of his head, while receiving death glares from every student in the class.

[Peko's POV]
What in the world did I do wrong? I was just stating a fact. Master took it the wrong way. I mean, I'm born to serve him...and serve him only. Why was he angry..? oh my...how troublesome. Whatever...I'll just forget this by drinking..

[Time Skip, Sonia's House]
(Still Peko's POV)
It's been 7 hours since this 'drinking party' started. We were all...Very drunk. Including me.
"UGghHhh! That Young Master is so troublesome! WHY WON'T HE FIX HIS ANGER ISSUES!!?" I blurted out, Very loudly.
"Ibukiiii have toldfff yaaahh~ He is tzsunndeweehh! Ibuki shouted as she dangles on the couch in Sonia's room.
"I believe that's true....maybeeeee or maybeee not....princesses is not good at this stuff ~!!! BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL ONE SIDED LOVE RIGHT?!" Sonia said, kind of screaming.
"WhAt loVe!? Love my ass!" I cursed.
"HEY FORGET ALL THIS LOVE STUFF AND LET'S JUST DANCE! AND DRINK!" Akane shouted.
"Not too much guys..." Mahiru whined and fell asleep on the spot.

We did just that, except Chiaki and Mahiru, who fell asleep earlier. God we were so drunk.

"HEYYYY PEKOOO!! I DARE YA TO TEXT FUYU CHAN RIGHTTTT NOWWWWWW!" Ibuki said.
"umhjjj okay....hahahaha~" I said as I grabbed my phone and texted him.

The Text :
Peko : Heiiiiuyyy yuong mastehr!
Fuyuhiko : Peko?! why are you not asleep?! it's 2 A.M.
Peko : why aren't chaa?!
Fuyuhiko : I..I was thinking about stuff...
Peko : EHHH WHATEVE~ ITS A DARE TO TEXT YOU ANYWAY LMAOOO 😂😂😂
Fuyuhiko : Peko...are you drunk?
Peko : uhmmm No! weee havent been drinking for this past 7 and a half hours non stop or anything!
Fuyuhiko : I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK SO MUCH!
Peko : HEY I KNOW YOU'RE MY MASTER BUT THIS IS MY LIFE!
Fuyuhiko : I'm picking you up right now. You're in Sonia's house aren't ya?
Peko : wHaat? Picking me up?! No! I STILL WANNA PARTY!
Fuyuhiko : You're going back. No buts!
Peko : UGHHH I hate You!
Fuyuhiko : What?!
Peko : u go screaming at me for statin a goddamn fucking fact and now you're acting like my non-existent mom! geez ur so annoyinghh!
Fuyuhiko : ....sorry about that.
Peko : APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTEFD! DONRT PICK MEH UP!!!
Fuyuhiko : Whatever. Still doing that.

About 20 minutes later, Young Master came to Sonia's house.

[Fuyuhiko's POV]
I knocked at the door. No answer. But it's unlocked so I came in and climbed to the second floor. there was a sign saying 'Sonia's room' I opened it and saw Mahiru and Chiaki unconscious in the sofa, Akane, Sonia, Peko dancing while drinking and Ibuki blasting off with her guitar. the place was big mess and there was so many bottles of alcohol.
"EEHHH?! FUYU CHAAAN?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Ibuki screamed.
" I'm picking Peko up." I said as i walked towards Peko.
"WHAAAT?! WHY??? WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!" Sonia screamed.
" YO YO YO BABY GANGSTAAA!!! WANNA JOIN US?" Akane screamed.
Ugh they're so loud...
"Peko. Let's go." I said
"NUH UH! I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT GONNA GOOO!" She screamed. okay, screaming is they're hobby now. I grabbed Peko's arm and dragged her to the car that my driver parked infront of the house. she fell asleep directly.

Thanks for reading guys!! Part 2 will be up soon! stay tuned~!